I write sins not tragedies au~Pheaker|Philadorsia

(I am so mad! I wrote this hella long ago, but I guess something happened when I published it. It never said unpublished though, so I had no idea)

Cast:

Poor Groom-Eaker

whore bride-Phillip

brides partner?-Theodorsia ((Didn't know how to phrase it XD

bridesmaid-Peggy

Brendon Urie- Thomas Jefferson

        Philip was dressed in a suit kissing a girl in a dress, but that wasn't his bride. Nope his groom was getting ready with his parents. You heard me correctly. While George Eaker was excitedly getting ready for his wedding, Philip Hamilton was making out with his best friend Theodosia Burr.

        Philip was raised around females not having many male friends. Maybe that's why it wasn't surprising he was marrying a man. Theodosia Burr was his  Best woman and his aunt Peggy was one of his grooms maids. She was talking to a cute curly haired waitress, who got the job after divorcing her abusive husband. ((I tried to be nice to Maria to make up for how terrible I am going to be. 

        Jefferson's POV

        Oh, well, imagine, as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,and I can't help but to hear— No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words. I see little…. Peggy talking to a waitress. "What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding," says a groomsmaid to the waitress,

"And, yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I make my presence know, and chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!" But No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality. Yep it's so much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of…

Oh, well, in fact,Well, I'll look at it this way, I mean technically their marriage is saved. Well, this calls for a toast. So, pour the champagne.

I take a glass of champagne from the cute waiter, and walk around, I rest by the door of Philip's dressing room, just as Eaker happily walks to the door. He was too excited to notice me. I watched as the excited groom walked in on his cheating soon to be husband. I took a drink of my champagne, you'll never guess what happened next.

~Time skip of evilness~

        See our heartbroken groom declared a duel against Philip, so the wedding turned into a duel and the church turned into a dueling ground across the river in Jersey. Before they even got to ten Philip had his gun in the air claiming he was still in love with George. Eaker on the other hand had red eyes, partly from anger and partly from all the crying he did on the way over here.

Well looks like it's show time. Eaker started to count, tears swelling in his eyes and pouring down his face.

1."How could you do this?"
2."You had me helpless"
3."I would have walked through a hurricane for you"
4."But you threw away your shot"
5." I guess they were right, I could never satisfy you"
6."Well now I'm removing you from the narrative"
7."and I hope you burn"

        He didn't even finish counting to ten, he shot the love of his life and collapsed onto the floor sobbing. He didn't move. He didn't move when Theodosia pounded her fists into his back yelling that he killed the love of her life. He didn't move when Burr dragged her away. He didn't move when the Schuyler sisters yelled at him and sobbed around him. He didn't move when Alex was pinned down so Alex didn't murder the boy. Hours later he let out a choked sob, "P-Phillip"

Yeah I'm a terrible person…. *sobs in corner* I'm so sorry.