97

There's this really popular guy in my math class and literally all the girls in my grade are like drooling over him. I never thought he was like drop dead gorgeous but I couldn't lie, he was attractive. I just wasn't obsessed like everyone else. Well I really struggled in math and he was pretty good so one day I asked him to help me with this question and he did. He was really nice and we became friends really fast. Near the end of the year, I considered him as my bestfriend because we got really close. It was near the end of the semester and we were reviewing for our exam and everyone had to go up to write an answer on the board and if it was right, they would get an extra mark on their final. When it was his turn to go up, he didn't answer and instead wrote "Elena, will you be my girlfriend?" and everyone's eyes turned to me. He started going off about how I treat him different than all the girls and how I was his bestfriend and he had feelings for me ever since we started talking. I was really flattered but then I said "uh, you know I'm gay right?" and the whole class, including him was shook, it's a shame he got rejected and lost his chance at those bonus marks... sorry?

-

oh nO