107

So this guy is my close friend for like 14 years now and I've had a crush on him for almost a year, and a while ago I got to know that he's always liked me as well. So this one day I was in school's hallway in a queue to meet up with a teacher during break and I was just like gazing here and there and suddenly I noticed him standing there with some friends and just laughing and his friend, also mine, who knows about both our crushes, saw me staring at them and he told my crush something so he turned to look at me and was just watching me with amused face and I looked away but then he called out my name and waved and I was too shocked to reply (which happens all the time, I just freeze) so then he started shaking his head and smiling and came over and was like "c'mon, at least wave, I keep gushing about you being perfect and all and then you don't even wave and My friends tell me to move on from you, which I don't think is happening anytime soon" and then ruffled my hair and walked away JUST LIKE THAT.

WELL I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. HE JUST CONFESSED BUT STILL MADE FUN OF ME. WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS GUY UGH.

-

"My friends tell me to move on from you, which I don't think is happening anytime soon" tHIS LINE HAD ME SHOOK HES SO CUTE PLEASE TELL YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER IF NOT IM JUST CASUALLY WAITING FOR MY SHIP TO SAIL LMAOOO