1.First meet after 3 Years

Thank you so much for voting & commenting ❤😘

Here you go with the first chapter of story 😉

Happy Reading😊

On one beautiful & new day Sonakshi wake up from her sleep & realizes she needs to hurry as she is gonna attend marriage of Vilena (Viki+Elena=Vilena) at Agra .

On the other side Dev is already packed up with his bags & doing breakfast as he is also gonna attend marriage of Vilena.

It was 2 days before Vilena's marriage that Sona reached Elena's place & starts helping her with her requirements like shopping, clothing, jewellery, make-up, & everything.
Side by side she was busy in attending all rituals that done before marriage on bride house like haldi , mehandi, & lady sangeet.
S

ame was condition with Dev. He was at Vicky's place & was doing all Random needed stuff before the commencement of marriage.

Finally, the most awaited day, day of marriage arrived, Elena weds Vicky💕.

Bride's family reaches Apsara Hotel (a hotel where marriage is gonna take place).
T

he hotel was beautifully decorated with orchids & roses all over the place, beautifully decorated & illuminated with colorful lights & looking so beautiful & adorable.
Everything seems to be perfect just perfect.

Soon groom's family also arrived & bride's family welcomed them wholeheartedly.
A

fter sometime the hotel get filled with guests, who were wandering over here & there & enjoying delicious food plus soft or calm music which was running in the background.

Everyone seems to be happy there.
Happiness was in air.

Vicky was dressed in a red colored sherwani & is looking hot, handsome & dashing.
All the girls r drooling over him as he is the center of attraction of that day..but he was least bothered about it coz his eyes were searching his bride Elena,the only love of his life.

Dev come & stood beside him,he was wearing black colored suit & was looking damn handsome & dashing.

Ahm.. Ahm..toh dulhe raja kisi ko dhundh rage ho?(r u searching someone? Groom!)...said Dev to Vicky by chuckling on his condition.

Dev, yaar turn na ab bus kar (Dev, stop it)..kitni der ho gayi mujhe aaye or yeh Elina pata nahi itna time kyun laga rahi h. (see I'm here from so long & don't know why Elena is taking so much time) said Vicky to Dev out of frustation.

"Bhai sabar kar, saber ka fall mittha hota h(bro! Have some patience,patience's fruit is sweet)",said Dev to Vicky seeing his condition.

*Little did he knee Dev was saying this thing to convince himself also*

They both were busy in chit chat,Soon they realize all people's eyes fixed on one place..they also turn their eyes toward source of their gaze.

Then Vicky saw Elena descending downstairs. She was looking so pretty & lovely in her red dress with heavy jewelry & makeup. He gets mesmerized by seeing her beauty.

Mind & Heart (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें