13. Mile Ho Tum❤

Hi guys!!

Thank you so much for completing the targets😍😘😘. N that too on time😉😃😃.
I'm really glad that u liked it😄😄.

So, as per my promise I'm back with new chapter 😉😉😄😄
But I'm sorry haan😔...ik I'm late 😔😔.....

N this chapter is dedicated to my only n only 😃one in two friends😉😉
n

We are 'Watty Friends'😎😎😎
I still can't believe they are my friends for real😄😄...
I'm very much happy to have them in my life😍😄😃😃😊😊

**************
Let's start 😉

Happy Reading😍😄

She than out of sudden she starts panting heavily n gulps a glass full of water down her throat & than only she realise it was just her dream.

How many u had thought it to be real?😉😉😂
Well...saari galti is story ki writer ki hain marro use...feel free haan😉😉😂

Sona's POV
I just saw a dream of him..again!!..no not!..but why?...is he is using ESP on me?...I mean a kind of telephathy...But why?..why did I feel him again that too close to me & what is the meaning of this dream?..

She started interpreting her dress in each possible way but when she didn't get the answer she just close her eyes in the hope that she will get sleep soon.

She was unable to interpret it but she saw that dream because Dev really went to her room n was just caressing his hair when he saw her moving in sleep...& without any further thinking he escaped back from there...
Without even letting her know...
& after what she saw was just her dream.
Hope u are cleared now !!!😉😉

Next morning
Due to her improper sleep last night she didn't wake up on time in morning .
So her parents went for some shopping with Dev's parents for further arrangements without disturbing her.

When she wakes up she realises it was 10' ...she calls for her mom but her younger brother Lakshya arrive n told her about the whereabouts of their parents n yaa his elder brother too who went to watch a movie with his friends.
She asked him why didn't he accomapany him?
She was surprised to heard her younger's reason for not going with Sourabh...
He was staying back just coz of her...he was there to take care of her...
But Sona will remain Sona naa...she literally forced Lakshya to go...n he hesitatingly gave in front of her.

Iske samne kisi ki chalti hai kya😉😂😂?

Here Dev was also in way to her home... he was going there coz he was forced by his parents.

Never did they know how much eager he was to meet her😉.

At Sona's house
Sona was not in a mood to do anything..so she was just lying on her bed with her eyes closed & room with closed curtains n dim light.

Suddenly door bell rang & She said"come in",coz she know it must be her careless brother who had definitely forgot something at home n came back to take it.

Little did she know this was her worst mistake😨.

She was lying on her bed with her eyes closed.