20. Horror Villa????

Hi guys😄😄!!!
I'm back😃!!
Be happy now😃😊😊...

Let's start

Happy Reading😄😉💀😨😍😃😁

6 more months passed n day by day Sona n Dev's friendship was getting stronger n stronger... They bond they guys used to share was of friendship but now it became best friends...

Friendship is only one thing which get stronger with the passage of time..

There was nothing much changed in Elena & Vicky's behavior... So Dev n Sona decide together to make them understand their value...
So from that day they started ignoring them..whenever Vicky n Elena came in their way they just simply ignore them...moreover they had also left sitting together with them...in lunch time they also stopped joining them...if Elena & Vicky drop some message in their what's app group 'BFF's'...they also didn't reply to it...
Elena n Vicky was shocked n thinking why the hell on this earth Sona n Dev were ignoring them...
One day they decided to confront them...so they met them n asked them ...why they were ignoring them...
Dev n Sona didnt reply to their question n kept on ignoring them again...so after a lot of struggle... Elena n Vicky finally realized that what they meant n why they are ignoring them...
So they said 'Sorry' ...by making puppy face in front of Dev n Sona ...they also promised that they will never do this again...
N on this condition only Dev n Sona forgive them...
After all they have a good heart...how can they be remain angry with their friends for long...