19.He was changing Her😍

Hloo guys😄😄!!!
I'm back😁😁!!
Be happy now😃😃!!

Thank you so Much for commenting and voting for the previous parts😘😘....

Two two updates in a single day😉😉...
So happy hona toh banta hai😃😃...
Be happy now😄😄...

**********************************

Happy Reading😄😃😍😘

Continued from the previous part...

Sona: vo..vo..main..(vo..vo..I..)

Dev: 😂😂😂😂

Sona: Dev,aap hus rahe hain..main kitna daar gayi thi...u are very bad...jayiye main aapse baat ni karti...( Dev you are laughing..you know I was afraid...you are very bad...just go I am not going to talk to you...)

She was about to close the screen of her laptop..when she heard him saying...

Dev:aacha baba...aacha Sorry!..

Sona: main aapse baat ni kar rahi...
(I'm not talking to you..)

Dev: arre Sorry bola toh...
( I said sorry!)

Sona:chalo jao ...jaa ke so jayiye ab aap...
(just go.. and grab some sleep...)

Dev: aur aap kya karengi?.. (and what will you do?..)

Sona:main naa tare ginoogi..
(I will count the stars..)

Dev: really😂😂😂

Sona:okay bye..

Dev: bye bye Ms.Anokhi😉..

Sona:good night..

Dev: good night.. Sweet dreams..

There came an end to their first video calling...

for the one whole week Dev keep on teaching Sona video calling and also apart from studies they talk over some random things & did some little fights...

this chatting talking and teaching make Sona realise only one thing... best friends always to care for Each Other not only happy times but in bad times also... she found herself very lucky to have a friend like him...

On the other hand Dev just realised that she was a very nice person... and he was happy enough to be friend her...there was only one thing...which make him wonder...why she was mysterious there was some kinda mystery behind her...which need to be revealed...but he was unable to decode her...as she was not ready to open up...how will she?...as he didn't gain her trust.