A/N # gratitude

Hi there.

Shout out to Kary, elegantly_messed, for the beautiful covers of all my books.

Cheers to the only productive outcome of the Physics and Chemistry lectures in my junior and senior year at high school, i.e. daydreaming. The direct result of which is this story and my poetry book, Stains.

Lots of gratitude to the silent readers. I don't know all of you, but, I see it in the number of reads. Whoever you are, wherever you are, if you are following the story, thank you.

A great big hug to all those readers who regularly vote and comment. I cannot put in words, how your comments are the only reason to smile on some days. I will really really miss you guys a lot.

Thanks to Wattpad, for being an inseparable part of me. For being my stress buster, and for helping me meet amazing people here.

Thanks to Norah, Alexander and Lucas. This may sound absolutely crazy, but over the past month or two, these characters willed me to write, when I had lost my ability to even smile genuinely. These characters, that are very much real in my head, anchored me to my world and my dreams, even if it was for a few hours in a day.

I've decided to do one fun thing that occurred to me while replying to JanetForever on her comment.

Y'all can ask questions to any of the characters and they'll reply to you! Alex, Norah, Lucas or Lizza. Before the timeline of the story, during or later in their lives! Your choice.

Leave your questions as comments at this line.

Come on people, get inside their minds, get creative. ;)

Hope to see you all soon.

Lots of love,
SA

P.S.:- To all my lovely readers, y'all can stay in touch with me. PM or my other books.