Time to meet the cast of the story part 2

story link where i got it from ~ http://cgsixx97.blogspot.com/2013/04/jeff-killer.html

Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Excerpt from a local newspaper:
Unknown murderer is still at large incident.
After weeks of unexplained murders, the ominous unknown murderer is still in place. After little evidence has been found, a young claims that survived one of the attacks and bravery murderer tells his story.
"I had a bad dream and woke up in the middle of the night," says the boy, "I saw that for some reason the window was open, but I remember it was closed before I go to bed. I got up and closed again . then just crawled under my sheets and tried to go back to sleep. was when I had a strange feeling, like someone was watching me. looked up, and almost jumped out of bed. There, in the small beam light illuminating the curtains, had a pair of two eyes were not the eyes to regulate;. were ominous dark eyes were lined with black and ... just leave me terrified .. That's when I saw his mouth. A long smile, which made everyone horrendous body hairs standing. The figure stood there, watching me. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he did. A simple phrase, but in a way that only a madman could speak .
"He said, 'Go to sleep". I let out a cry, which is what sent me pulled a knife, .. The aim of my heart jumped on my bed, I argued,. I kicked, hit me, held me, trying to touch him from me. That was when my father arrested in man threw the knife, which entered my father's shoulder. He probably would have killed him, if one of the neighbors had not alerted the police.
"They went to the parking lot, and ran to the door. The man turned and ran down the hall. Heard a success, like breaking glass. When I left my room, I saw the window that was pointing towards the back of my house was broken. looked to see it disappear in the distance. I can tell you one thing, never forget that face. Those cold, evil eyes, and that smile psychotic. never leave my head. "
Police are still looking for this man. If you see someone who fits the description of this story, please contact your local police department.
Jeff and his family had just moved to a new neighborhood. His father had gotten a promotion at work, and thought it would be better to live in one of those "fancy" neighborhoods. Jeff and his brother Liu could not complain though. A new home, the better. What was not to love? While kept in bulk, a neighbor, came by.
"Hi," she said, "I'm Barbera, live across the street from the best, I just wanted to introduce myself and to introduce my son .." He turns around and calls her son. "Billy, these are our new neighbors." Billy said hi and ran back to play in your yard.
"Well," said Jeff's mother, "I'm Margaret, and this is my husband, Peter, and two sons, and Jeff Liu." We each introduced ourselves, then Barbera invites them to his son's birthday. Jeff and his brother went to protest, when his mother says he would love. When Jeff and his family are done packing, Jeff goes to his mom.
"Mom, why invite us to the party of a guy? If you have not noticed, I'm not a dumb guy."
"Jeff" says his mother, "We just moved here .. We must show that we spend time with our neighbors now, let that game, and that's final" Jeff starts to talk, but stops himself, knowing that he can not do anything. Whenever his mom says something, is final. He goes to his room and dropped onto her bed. He sits there staring at his ceiling when suddenly, receives a strange sensation. Not so much a pain, but ... a strange feeling. He rejects it just a random feeling. He hears his mother calls him down to get your things, and walk to get it.
The next day, Jeff walks down stairs to breakfast and getting ready for school. While sitting there, eating breakfast once again have that feeling. This time it was stronger. She was given a mild pain jerk, but once again, dismissed. As he and Liu finished breakfast, went to the bus stop. They were waiting for the bus, and then, suddenly, a boy on a skateboard jumps over them, just a few inches above her knees. Both jump in surprise. "Hey, what the hell?"
The boy fell and turned to them. He kicked the skate board and caught with their hands. The boy appears to be about twelve, a year younger than Jeff. He wears a Aeropostale shirt and ripped blue jeans.
"Well, well, well. Seems we have some new meat." Suddenly, there are two other children. One is super slim and the other is huge. "Well, since you're new here, I would like to introduce ourselves, there is Keith." Jeff Liu and look to the skinny kid. You look silly to expect a partner who has. "And he's Troy." They look at the fat kid. Talk about a tub of lard. This guy looks like he has not exercised since he was crawling.
"And I," says the kid, "Am Randy. Now, for all children in this neighborhood there is a small price for the ticket, if you understand me. Liu stands up, ready to hit the lights child's eyes when his two friends pull a knife on him. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, I hoped it would be more cooperative, but seem to have to do it the hard way." the boy is about to Liu and takes his wallet. of pocket Jeff gets that feeling again now, is really sturdy,. a burning sensation You stand, but Liu gestures him to sit Jeff ignores it and goes to the kids ...
"Listen here little punk, turning my brother's wallet or else." Randy puts the wallet in his pocket and pulls out a knife.
"Oh yeah, and what will you do?" Just as he finishes the sentence, Jeff appears the boy in the nose. As the child reaches the face, Jeff grabs the wrist of boys and breaks. Randy screams and Jeff grabs the knife from his hand. Troy and Keith rush Jeff, but Jeff is too fast. Randy lance into the soil. Keith lashes out at him, but Jeff ducks and stabs him in the arm. Keith drops the knife and falls to the ground screaming. Troy will run too, but Jeff does not even need a knife. He just punches Troy straight in the stomach and goes down. As it falls, vomits everything. Liu can do nothing but stare in amazement at Jeff.
"Jeff that how?" that's all it says. They see the bus coming and know they would be blamed for the whole thing. So they start to run as fast as they can. As they run, they look back and see the bus driver rushing to Randy and them. As Jeff Liu and come to school, do not dare to tell what happened. All they do is sit and listen. Liu just thought of that as his brother beating up a few kids, but Jeff knew it was more. It was terrifying. As was the feeling I felt how powerful it was, the need for just, hurt someone. He did not like the sound, but could not help feeling happy. He felt that strange feeling goes away, and stay away for the entire school day. Although he left home because of all this, near the bus stop, and how now, you probably would not be taking the bus, he was happy. When he got home his parents asked him how his day was, and said, his voice somewhat ominously: "It was a wonderful day." The next morning, he heard a knock at his door. He walked down to find two policemen at the door, his mother looking at him with an angry look.
"Jeff, these officers tell me they attacked three children. Which was not the regular fighting, and were stabbed. Stabbed, son!" Jeff's gaze fell to the floor, showing her mother that was true.
"Mom, they were the ones who pulled knives on me and Liu."
"Son," said one officer, "there are three children, two stabbed, one having a bruise on his stomach, and we have to show that witnesses who fled the scene. Now what does that tell us?" Jeff knew it was useless. He could say and Liu had been attacked, but there was no evidence that it was not them who attacked first. I could tell they were not fleeing, because in truth they were. So Jeff could not defend himself or Liu.
"Son, call your brother." Jeff could not, since it was he who hit all children.
"Lord, ... that was me. I was the one who beat children. Liu tried to stop, but could not stop." The cop looked at his partner and they both nod.
"Well, boy, it looks like a year Juvy ..."
"Wait!" Liu says. Everyone admires him with a knife. Officers draw their weapons and lock them into Liu.
"I was, I beat the little punks. Has the scars to prove it." He lifted his shirt to reveal cuts and bruises, as if in a fight.
"Son, just put the knife," said the official. Liu raised the knife and dropped it to the ground. He raised his hands and went to the police.
"Liu No, that was me! Did it!" Jeff had tears running down her face.
"Huh, poor brother. Trying to take the blame for what I did. Well, I removed." Police conducted the patrol Liu.
"Liu, tell them it was me! Tell! I was hitting the kids!" Jeff's mother put her hands on his shoulders.
"Jeff, please do not have to lie. Know it's Liu, you can stop." Jeff watches helplessly as the police car with a speed of Liu inside. A few minutes later Jeff's father stops at the driveway, see Jeff's face and knowing somethings wrong.
"Son, son, what is?" Jeff can not answer. Your vocal cords are strained from crying. Instead, Jeff's mother takes his father inside, to break the bad news to him as Jeff weeps in the driveway. After an hour Jeff returns to enter the house, seeing that his parents were shocked, sad and disappointed. He can not see them. He can not see his way of thinking of Liu, which was his fault. He just goes to sleep, trying to keep the whole thing from his mind. Two days, no word from Liu at JDC. There are no friends to hang out. Nothing but sadness and guilt. That is, until Saturday, when Jeff awoke from his mother, with a happy face, sunny.
"Jeff, it's the day." He says as he opens up to the curtains and give you much insight into Jeff's room.
"What, what day is it?" Jeff says he stirred awake.
"Why, is part of Billy." Jeff is fully awake.
"Mom, you're kidding, right? Do not expect to go to the party after a boy ..." There is a long pause.
"Jeff, we both know what happened. Believe that this game could be the thing that illuminates the past few days. Now get dressed." Jeff's mother leaves the room and down to prepare herself. Jeff struggles to lift himself. It randomly chooses a shirt and a pair of jeans and walks down the stairs. He sees his mother and father of all dresses, a dress her mother and father in a suit. Think, why they never wear stylish clothes for a kid's party?
"Son, is that everyone is going to use?" , Jeff's mother says.
"Better to use too." He says. His mother pushes down the feeling to yell and hides it with a smile.
"Now Jeff, who may be more dresses, but this is the way to go if you want to make a good impression." , Says his father. Jeff grunts and goes back up to his room.
"I have no fancy clothes!" yells down the stairs.
"Just pick something." Said his mother. Look around in your closet for what they call luxury. He finds a pair of black dress pants he had for special occasions and a shirt. He can not find a shirt to go with it though. He looks around and finds only striped and patterned shirts. None who go with dress pants. Finally finds a white hoodie, lying on a chair and puts. He walks down the stairs to find his parents are ready.
"You're wearing that?" they both say. His mother looks at her watch. "Oooh, no time to change. Lets go." , Says while herds Jeff and his father out the door. Cross the street to Barbera and Billy's house. Knock on the door and it appears Barbera, just like their parents, well above dresses. As they walk inside all we can see is adults, not children.
"The boys are in the yard. Jeff, what are you going to meet some of the children?" Barbera says.