Today will be bad

In the morning

As every one started to wake up and get dressed ... Lilly seen in her mirror that her hair cut short she freaked out a little but looked at it more and she started to like it ... now let's take a look into Rosy's room as she started to get out of bed she could not find her hair tie to put her hair up and as see looked into the bathroom mirror she seen her skin as dyed dark purple she just giggled thinking this was just a dream so she got dressed to start her day ... in Eyeless Jack's room Jack got out of bed and reached over with for his mask and yo find out it was gone Jack was in raged by this ... in clockwork's room as she started to get out of the shower and dry off so she could get dressed she gone to her closet to get some clothes to fine out everything she owned was gone and replaced with dresses and their color was so not her style .... and now to Jane's room she starts to get out of the shower and look in the mirror as she brush her teeth and see her hair was dyed a bright pink she started to get every pissed she wanted to know who did this to her as she started to get dressed ... as Jane started down to the dinning room to eat with every one else but seen Lilly and what happen to her so she stopped to talk with her.

Jane: hey Lilly what happen to your hair?

Lilly: hum? Jane?

As turn to look at her but started to laugh as she seen her hair.

Lilly: what happen to you pinkie

Jane pines her to the wall a foot off the ground with knifes holding her up in place and she left her their.

Jane: don't you dare say that again!

As Lilly set their waitting for someone
To help her down she waited for 20 minutes then Rosy came by and seen her so she stopped to talk with her

Rosy: hey Lilly and do I even want to know?

Lilly: hang out with Jane and all but um could you let me down please?

As Rosy thought about it and noded and letting her down and told her what happen to her and so did Lilly ... they started to the dinning room and they seen Jane in pink hair and clockwork in a striped pink dress and what seemed to be Jack in a papper bag painted blue with black paint on it with small hole cut out for him to see. but besides that they took their sets and waited for the first and Jeff to get here as the heared foot steps they all see the door open and the first walks in and he has a bag that he sets on the table.

The frist: I bet you all want to know what's in the bag?

Everyone nods and waited to see what's in it ... as he unzips in and takes out Jeff from the bag he did not seem okay even for Jeff.

Jeff: it's all okay don't you know?

Everyone looks at him as he is talking to Eyeless Jack's mask as Jack trys to get it back Jeff smacks Jack's hand and yells at him and after a few times he stabbed Jack's hand with a fork pinning his hand to the table and what sound like a hissing sound he tool off.

Rosy: um where as jeff?

The first: out side my room on the table talking to that mask about some one takeing his knife and need he is gone into the morning.

As everyone tried to think off how could have taken his knife but then Lilly had to open her mouth

Lilly: well the pinkie sisters did not and the purple woman did not and the guy in the bag did not so did you?

The first: well mis shorty I would not be point fingers at me your the others it could get someone killer or worst but to the bigger point until we find who did this we can not do much.

As every one looked around for clues it took hours until they cheeked everyone's rooms and in their rooms they found a bottle of body dye in clockwork's room and a bottle of hair dye in Jack's and in Lilly's under her bed all of clockwork's clothes and finally in Rosy's they found Jeff's knife in her room with hair on it.

Lilly: really? Why Rosy?

Rosy: I did not but why would you clockwork.

Clockwork: I would never do that to a friend but why Lilly?

Lilly: I would not do that to you clockwork not to someone like you I mean your cute in a dress but I would not.

Jane: why jack?

Jack: if I did it would have been light blue not pink but we need to find Jeff tho.

They started to look for Jeff but no luck they even tried letting him know they find he's knife but that did not help them but only if they looked up they would have seen him tied up and gaged he was hanging from the ceiling as he seen them past him by he tried to tell them but could not ... once dinner started every one heared a crashing sound everyone ran into the next room to see Jeff on the ground with a broken lamp and table with him out like a light.

Lilly: why is he tied up?

The first: no idea but Jack gets his mask back and Jeff gets his knife and we all can go back and eat now

As everyone goes back in their to eat thier dinner and as they finished. They started up to their rooms to go to sleep for the night but Lilly got a little worried that clockwork would be mad at her so she start to her room

Lilly: um clockwork are you upset with me for everything?

Clockwork: no not really.

Lilly: um what is your real name clockwork?

Clockwork: it's Natalie mis Lilly.

Lilly: it's just Lilly.

They both smile at each other then she invited Lilly in they stand up talking and as the clock hit 12 at night they both was both holding eacher in their sleep ... Lilly nibbles on Natalie hair because it got in her mouth Natalie snuggles Lilly as the sun comes up Natalie gets up not seeing Lilly she gone to the bathroom to take a shower and Lilly got up and changed clothes into clockwork's clothes and goes down to get something to eat and being the first one their so she laid her head down and as clockwork steps out of the shower and gets changing into Lilly clothes think they was hers ... clockwork starts down to the dinning room and sit down next to Lilly.

Clockwork: hum? Lilly are thos my clothes?

Lilly: no their mine. Are thos mine?

Clockwork: no I don't think so?

Rosy walks in.

Rosy: did you two switch clothes?

Clockwork and Lilly: no just a mix up.

Rosy: so you to did the deed?

Both of them blushes dark red and runs out of the room and up to their rooms and locks their door and do not leave their room for some time.