Lilly's death

12 hours until death

???: you okay you? look like hell.

Lilly: yea I'm fine just a broken nose again from Alice and Angel.

???: okay? Well you should stand up for your self don't need up like the boy from my last school.

Lilly started to wonder about this boy and what happen to him but she don't like to ask but it's driving her crazy so she asked.

Lilly: what do you mean?

???: Jeffery was his name and he had alittle brother and he was bullied and beaten up and he snapped and butchered his famliy in the dead of night.

Lilly: hum? Did that really happen?

???: well that's what I heared. I never seen him around after that night but who knows it could be a rumour of some kind. But it could be.

Lilly started to get a little creeped out but brushed it off and smiled.

Lilly: yeah maybe but I don't have a family or a brother or sister so I could not you know?

???: that's not the point but okay.

Lilly: yup and it's lunch time.

???: yeah let's go.

Lilly: let's but wait I was going home for lunch you want to come over for lunch?

???: um sure. - Blushes lightly-

11 hours until death

At her house they was eating Raman and laughing until she felt alittle odd like if someone shaped her in the back she slowly pasted out from the pain.

???: Lilly are you okay?

She did not answered him. He gone to pick her up and seen the scares on her sides.

???: did they do this to you?

He seemed very worried about her as he picked her up and took her to her room and. Left her side to get a warm rag to place on her forehand as she slept he called the school to let them know she will not be able to come back to school.

Lilly: I'm fine a can go back.

???: you sure?

Lilly: yes.

9 hours until death

At kendo practices kocking her friend on his ass over and over again.

Lilly: want to go again?

???: yea. I would thought that slip earlier today you would not be this good.

Lilly: you know I never go easy.

???: yea I beat not why sho... what are you to doing here?

Alice: just need to talk with Lilly.

???: I seen what you two do to her!

Angle: we never did thing to her

Lilly: never did a thing!?

Lilly started to untie her kimono for kendo showing them all the scares on her chest, side, arms, legs, and thighs ... they looked at he with disgusted and replusive look in there eyes and his.

Lilly: you did this to me!

As she lost her mind and finally snapped and runs over to the legendary crused nihonto and removes it from it's case and it's sheath... as the girl tried to run out they seen a boy in a white hoodie with blood splader on it.

From 8 hours time shorten to only 2 hours until death

He slammed the two doors shut and held them shut as she got closer with the crused thunder oni, and the pure black nihonto handle... she closed the gape in between them and slowly raise the blade above her head and striked angel down with one blow she smiled more as she felt the blood hit her face she started to feel good she started to laugh as she put her hands around. Alice throat crushing slowly her windpipe as her friend calls out to her.

???: Lilly don't do this.

Alice: hurry up and get her off me baby.

Lilly: you was with her and you knew what she did to me every day!?!?!

Lilly snapped Alice's neck and slowly and claimly walked over to him and slowly ran him throw with easy.

???: I never knew that she did that until today Lilly I promise you.

Lilly: silence my child.

As she pulled the blade up ripping him into she just laughed until she felt the plus of his heart fade.

Lilly: it over now.

???: not really it's just being to get good girly.

Lilly: you are?

Less then an hour until death

Jeff: Jeff the ki.

Lilly: you must be the one who butchered his famliy.

Jeff: yes and rude girly.

Lilly: not really Jeffy boy.

Jeff: it's Jeff not "Jeffy boy" and I'm here to cut up the next victim on my list girly.

Lilly: well I will not die easy Jeffy

Jeff: IT'S JEFF NOT JEFFY OR JEFFY BOY!!

Jeff rush her as they keep blocking and countering each other he stoped and smiled

Jeff: not bad for a girl

Lilly: yea well not bad for a little punk like you

Jeff rush her again but this time cutting her eye as she cover her eye she slowly pulled it out

Jeff: not the is sick. I mean I know I'm a killer but you just standing their and pulling your eye out is just sick.

Lilly: I don't need eyes to fight you.

She pulled out her other eye and started Jeff's way and she takes a swing at him as she started to pass out and as she started to fall. Jeff see a shadow copy behide her and it stands with slender

Jeff: time to go?

They nod as Jeff hides Lilly's body in a vase

Slender: she would have beat you

Jeff: what no way and you know that

Slender just walked away

Slender: maybe we will be replaced one day but not today

The next day

???: time to get up Eyeless

Lilly: hum? Eyeless?

???: yes Eyeless Lilly

Lilly: just Lilly mis?

Rosy: rotting Rosy

Lilly: Rosy it is