Tonight it all ends part 2

In Jeff's dream

He was back just a few hours before all this happen Jeff was so close to pulling the trigger but then Liu took the gun from him and held it to his forhead then he asked.

Liu: do you have something to say to me brother?

Jeff trying to remember where has he seen this before but he could not think where he had seen this moment at but he said this.

Jeff: I'm sorry Liu for what I did to you so but if you want you can do this.

Jeff closed his eye as Liu pulled the trigger as this happens Jeff's body fade away and all is left is a skull but now in the waking world glitch smash clockwork's head in and looked over at Jeff to see Jeff fading.

Glitch: well he gave in to quick hum? What did he see?

In Jane's mind

Jane see her still alive and seeing her mother and father sing happy birthday to her but they started to tie her down with ribbons as Jeff walks in with a match as her mother and father pour gas on her they say this.

Mother: don't go to sleep you will not wake in the morning.

Father: go to sleep my child.

Jeff: tell my brother I'm gunning for her when I came for him.

He throws the match on her after I light the match as he burn she started to cry but as Jeff and her mother and father left the room Rosy run in their trying to safe her but Jane was all ready dead.

In the waking world

Glitch: she was done for once I took control of her.

As she say this he steps on Jack's head and smash it In laughing see Lilly and Rosy start to wake and stand up.

Glitch: now their are two that wake.

She smiles as she snaps her fingers as their weapons drop to their feet as they start to pick them up.

Glitch: now end this.

They look at each other and nods as Rosy ready her bow and gets ready and fires the arrow up in the air

Rosy: I can't hurt a friend I'll end myself then do that

Glitch look lost in what she did as the arrow goes into her head as she looks over at Lilly as she slits her throat as she see this not going her way as she wanted

Glitch: thus is bull shit this happens every time

She snaps her fingers and resets time

Rosy: time to get up Lilly and meet the others.

In a pizza place somewhere in a diffenert town

The purple man: why can't their be something else one this tv

He hit the tv to get a different chennal on it