Chapter 1

Authors Note: Okay so hey guys I'm Jessi! This is my first time writing a story on here. This is my first time ever trying. So hope you like it! Please comment what you think! Don't forget to vote!

----------------------------------------------

Overview: You are a 16 year old girl from Indiana. You have shoulder length light brown hair. You are not very tall. You live at home with your older step-brother Justin and your parents. You go to school like every other teenager.

Your POV.

So I'm sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast when Justin comes in. Of course he is only wearing boxers because he can never put clothes on.

Justin: Morning sis!

Y/n: Morning!

Justin: You want to make me breakfast?

Y/n: On one condition.

Justin: and that would be?

He sounded irritated.

Y/n: Can we hang out today? Please!

Justin: Of course we can! I miss hanging out with you!

Y/n: Really? Thank you so much!

I hug him and walk upstairs. So is it weird that i find him really attractive? No, no i cant like my step-brother! But, he's so kind and caring and sexy... did i just call him sexy? What am i thinking!

Then i heard a knock on my door.

Justin: hey you ready to hang out? Do you want to watch a movie down stairs?

Y/n: yeah sure lets do that! Pick a movie and i will be down in a few!

Justin: okay!

He was then not by my door anymore.

Could i really have feelings for my step brother?

I walk down the stairs and see Justin on the couch. I go and sit next to him and smile at him.

Justin: hey are you okay?

Damn he can see that there is something wrong.

Y/n: umm yeah I'm okay.

Justin: no you're not. Come on y/n you can tell me anything and you know that!

Y/n: no it's embarrassing!

Justin: i don't think i care. Just tell me.

Okay y/n how are you gonna cover this? Oh okay so i will just tell him a different way!

Y/n: okay so it's just that I'm the only virgin in my grade. I've never kissed a boy. I've never even had a boyfriend.

Justin: that is nothing to be embarrassed about!

Y/n: yes it a Justin! When i do get a chance to kiss someone it will be bad!

Justin: calm down. If they truly like you they wont care!

I just sit there with my head on his shoulder.

Justin's POV

Wow i don't know what i should do? I've never done it either but i would never let her know that! The thing is i really like her. Not just as my step sister though. She is just laying here! What do I do?

Justin: hey listen everything's gonna be alright (haha see what I did there)

Y/n: i have a question.

Justin: what is it?

Oh no, what is she going to say? What if i can't tell her the answer? What if i don't know how to answer?

Y/n: can we kiss?

I'm not sure what just happened. I'm in shock! Did she really just say that? Don't get me wrong i really want to but i don't know.

Justin: umm i mean i guess we could.

Y/n: are you sure? You don't

I cut her off by putting my lips on hers. She pulls back.

Justin: I'm so sorry y/n!

Y/n: why are you sorry?

Justin: i don't know, but could we try it again?

I just asked her if we could do it again! How stupid Justin! Now you've done it!

Y/n: i would like that.

Justin: really?

Y/n: don't take this weird but i liked it.

Justin: i did too.

With that i grabbed her by the waist and look her in her beautiful eyes and kissed her passionately.