Chapter 2

Hey guys i hope you liked the first part! Please comment what you think!

----------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

I kiss her with deep passion for what feels like forever. She breaks the kiss and stares at me.

Y/n: that was really good.

I blush a little and smile.

Justin: yes it was.

Y/n: um thank you for that.

Justin: you don't have to thank me because i wanted to do it too.

She just smiled and looked down. I took that as an opportunity to grab her and kiss her again.

She pulled away quickly.

Justin: I'm so sorry y/n! Damn it i shouldn't have done that! I'm sorry!

Y/n: Justin calm down it's okay. It just scared me. To be really honest i like when you kiss me.

Justin: I'm still sorry.. It's just... Y/n i know you are my step sister but, i love you...

Y/n: you do?

Justin: Yes i do. I know you probably

She cut me off.

Y/n: Justin i love you too.

I just smile and hug her.

Justin: i only kissed you again for one reason but i didn't want to do it because i didn't think you would want.

Y/n: what?

I don't answer and just pull her by her waist and kiss her. She puts her arms around my neck.

Justin: jump baby girl

I whisper in her ear and she does as i say.

I start walking up the stairs never breaking the kiss until i reach my bedroom.

Y/n's POV

Justin loves me too. He loves me. I'm glad that he feels the same way.

He carries me upstairs. His lips never leaving mine. We get to his room and he drops me on his bed.

Justin: i really want to do this but i don't think it's right.

Y/n: i don't care! I want it too!

Justin: but you will get pregnant! What will we do then?

Y/n: you don't have condoms?

Justin: no I don't need them. I have no girlfriend.

Y/n: okay well i don't care if i get pregnant!

Justin doesn't say anything. All he does is crawl on the bed and hover over me.

Justin: are you sure about this baby?

I don't say anything just look into his brown eyes and kiss him.