Chapter 3

Hey guys sorry i haven't updated. I haven't really had time and nobody has left any feedback so i don't know if y'all like it or not! Please comment what you think!

----------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I kiss Justin deeply and with great passion. He kisses back and licks my bottom lip for entrance and i gladly let him.

Justin starts taking off my clothes and only stares at me.

Y/n: what's wrong?

I ask him, worried.

Justin: absolutely nothing is wrong. Nothing at all, you are so beautiful.

I can't find the words to thank him, i am blushing bad. I cover my face with my hands.

Justin: baby don't cover your beautiful face.

He removes my hands from my face and kisses me.

Justin's POV

Y/n is so beautiful! I have never realized it before and i really wish i would have.

I continue to kiss her while i reach under her and undo her bra. I begin to leave small open mouthed kisses down her neck to her breast.

Y/n: Justin!

Y/n says my name softly and puts her hands in my hair.

I kiss down until i get to the hem of her pants. I stop and look at her. She nods he head and i know she wants me to continue.

Y/n's POV

God Justin is so gentle. His lips on my body feel like nothing I've ever felt before.

Justin unbuttons and unzips my pants. He removes my pants and kisses down my thigh, back up.

I quickly grab him and flip him over so that i am on top of him. I kiss him and take off his shirt.

Justin's tattoos are so sexy. I want him so bad right now. I run my fingers across the tattoo in the middle of his chest, his cross. Then leave kisses all over his body.

I start to move down towards the top of his pants. Unzipping his pants and taking them off along with his boxers.

----------------------------------------------

Okay i hope y'all liked it!! Please tell me what you think!!! I'll update again soon!! I promise!! Love you all!! 😘

-Jessi