Chapter 4

Okay so i decided to update again before i went to bed! Enjoy! P.S it's a long chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I finally get all of Justin's clothing off of him and crawl back up his body and kiss him.

His hands find my panties and takes them off.

I kiss down his neck and find his sweet spot. I suck on it making sure i left a mark.

Justin's POV

Y/n found my weak spot! She is so good at it! It's so amazing. I have to make her feel good too!

I take my fingers and put then close to her 'Tom'. She realizes and sucks harder on my neck.

Soon i am moaning in her ear. I move my fingers into her and i hear her gasp.

Justin: you like that baby?

Y/n doesn't respond but just moans.

I flip us over and mover down so my face is at her 'tom' and kiss it. I continue to kiss and lick her.

Slowly i crawl up her and ask her.

Justin: are you sure you want me to be your first?

Y/n: I'm more than positive. I want you to be my only.

With that i kiss her and start to push into her. I can see the pain in her eyes. I pull out.

Justin: I'm so sorry baby! I don't want to hurt you.

Y/n: No! No i have to and want to do this with you. I would rather it hurt with you than anyone else.

Justin: okay. You want me to try again?

Y/n: yes i want you to.

I push back in just a little bit. She sheds a tear and i wipe it with my thumb. Then push a little bit father and hear her moan.

Justin: is it any better?

Y/n: it's so much better.

Justin: can i go in all the way?

Y/n: i would love that.

I push back in and then out. She is now moaning and i can tell she is in please now.

We continue for about 2 hours then fall asleep.

*Next Morning*

Y/n's POV

It's now morning and i woke up to the best thing in the world, Justin's soft snores. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

Justin: good morning beautiful.

Y/n: good morning.

We both smile. And kiss.

Y/n: I'm going to go take a shower.

Justin: do you mind if i join you?

Y/n: of course not.

Justin's POV

Y/n and i just finished a shower and she is downstairs making breakfast. I can't help but have one thing on my mind, i want to make her mine.

I make my way downstairs. I see y/n at the stove and i snake my hands around her waist from the back.

Y/n: well hello there!

Justin: hi!

We both sit at the table and begin to eat.

Justin: hey y/n i have a question.

Y/n: okay go ahead and ask.

Justin: would you like to go on a date with me tonight?

Y/n smile and nods while blushing.

Y/n: i would love to go on a date with you.

Justin: yay! Okay well i will give you some money and you can go shopping or something while i get everything ready!

Y/n: um okay! What should i wear? Where are we going?

Justin: well it's a surprise. Have 2 outfits, one for dinner and one more casual for a surprise after.

Y/n: okay! I'm really excited!

I hug y/n before she goes up stairs.

I know exactly what i will do. She will love it, i hope.

This night is going to be perfect.

----------------------------------------------

Heey!! Okay so i hope you liked this chapter and want more! You will love the next chapter i promise! Will update soon!!

Love y'all!

-Jessi <3