His Right

*This book is marked as complete as this version will never be completed due to a remastered rewrite done 10+ years later*

Hi all, 

This is the original of His Right. 

I first started writing this more than 10 years ago and as the years have gone on, I've realised there are a lot of faults with this book. 

I acknowledge that people will have strong opinions on the morally grey sections teenage me thought were okay. I welcome the criticisms people may have to my original story line, story pacing, lack of editing and whatnot. I have reread this many times, and I am aware that while the plot premise is okay, how I went sharing it to you all was bad. Realistically, 15yrs shouldn't be writing shit like this but I was determined to put my work out their, no matter how bad. 

That being said, I'm somewhat proud of what I originally achieved when writing this book and I hope the day I post the Remastered version of His Right, that you will all love it the way you loved this 10 years ago.

The Remastered version of His Right will have a new title, different character names, different premise, all the while sharing a very similar taste to its original text. 

Please be a little bit kind, I know it's a mess but I still kinda love it.

Thank you to everyone, 

Much love, 

Sexton (really wish I'd thought of a better username lol)