Chapter Three.

Chapter three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctors had left, and scarlet was fidgeting, waiting for her son's and their mates. Lucas was lazed out into a chair, rubbing his head as his watched his wife jump at every noise. She amused him to much. 

"let me go! You crazy ass!" a woman's voice suddenly screamed. Lucas was up and out of his chair in less then a second to pull his wife back as the door swung open and walked in a guard with a wiggling woman over his shoulder. The others walked in, one struggling, while the other two just looked tightened. These were the earther's. They were defiantly not what Lucas expected. So used to having tall, slender woman around him. The curvy, short woman were odd. The brunette and the red head didn't fight. They followed each order. The blonde and raven head had different ideas. The blonde was almost amusing. The raven was simmering down, let her eyes wonder around.

"kneel." one guard snapped. The red head dropped straight away, her fear strong. The brunette followed, as did the raven. The blonde was forced down, and then held down. Lucas stood, allowing the pheromone in his system to seep into the air. Every woman in the room froze, Lucas grinned. Scarlet turned to him then, her eyes darkening. He would be scolded later for doing so, but he was really only letting it out to calm the earthers. He didn't know where this son's were. They were meant to be here to chose which earther they wanted for themselves. The red head looked up at scarlet, her green eyes wide.

"please let us go." she begged. Lucas saw scarlet's body flinch, knowing what it was like to  be in the earther's shoes. Scarlet looked at him, her eyes filled with some type of fear.

"my son's will be here shortly." he murmured. Angry that the earthers had upset his wife. 

Bambi tried to control her nerves. This had to be the king and queen of Sexton. They were both so beautiful. She was scared. But she also wanted to meet the prince's. She wouldn't like to admit it out loud, but it was exciting to be here. Yes, being forced out o her clothing and poked at by another woman wasn't very thrilling, but being here all together was unbelievable. The king was very handsome. As was the queen. Bambi was feeling quite ugly being in the same room of to of the most beautiful people she had ever seen. 

"ah, Hunter, Jaggar, Rafe and Blaze." the king murmured, looking over the heads of the girls. Bambi turned her head, her mouth dropping open. Those assholes. It was the same Sexton's form the docking. She had thought they were only Sexton guards. She had been a little confused to why the seemed so different then the guards on the flying craft, but she had just guessed that they were upper rank. The Sexton princes were scarier then she thought. They were all so tall and muscular. It was unsettling being on the ground, made her feel even more smaller then she needed to feel.

"my son's will pick one of you for his slave. He will explain what he wishes for you to do for the next year. You will be safe in this kingdom. My son's will not beat, rape, or break any of you. Death is the punishment of such crimes. Pick your slaves, princes." the king said softly. All four woman looked around at the princes, their eyes wide. The one that had spoken to Ivy earlier had moved forward, standing behind her.

"oh, hell no. I am not being his slave." Ivy snapped, scrambling to her feet. Everyone seemed to freeze. 

"I'll go with any other prince. Not him." she snapped. A horrible growl like sound came from the Sexton prince and he lunged for her. They hit the ground, all the girls now moving to their fee tot get out of the way. The Sexton prince held Ivy's hands tot he ground, moving over her to straddle her hips. Bambi blushed, shocked at the wetness forming between her thighs. She had seen a Sexton vid like this. 'catch me is you can'  it had been her favourite Sexton vid. The whole running and being taken without permission was just extremely exciting. The man had been chasing the woman through the forest, both of them naked. The woman had been good, dodging and running faster then Bambi imagined her too. The Sexton male had been relentless. He grabbed at her, growling every time she had scrambled to her feet and gotten away from him. Finally, he got her. Taking her down. She had been tucked under his body, breast pressed to the grassy ground. Bambi remembered the words he purred to her. Wishing some man would say them to her