Chapter Nine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bambi stared into Hunter's eyes, shocked beyond words. He was kissing her! His lips were on her lips and she hadn't been the one to enforce it. His warm hands curled over her face and he brushed his tongue along her bottom lip. She gasped at the feel and he thrust his tongue into her mouth without a second thought.

She cried out in shock when he moved into her body space, cornering her into the wall. He kissed her like it was his last kiss in his life. His hands held her face as she forced herself to keep her lips from moving. But she just couldn't. The way he was eating from her lips was beyond kissing. 

Something sweet seeped into mouth, then and she gave another startled gasp. What ever she was tasting was making her whole body throb. She grabbed onto his hair, tugging at the strands to bring him closer as she began to kiss him back. She pressed into his body, her own tongue thrusting into his mouth. 

Hunter growled against her lips and pulled her up against his body before turning away from the wall with her and stalking down the hall way with her. She clung to him, not seeming to care that he was taking her away from the ball. She managed to curl her legs around his body in her dress, hooking her ankles together so they stayed where she put them.

The flavor that had entered her mouth now was heating her body, rushing through her veins with fast pressure. She was struggling to control her own body's need for release. She shuddered when Hunter growled one again against her lips, one of his hands slipping to her ass and holding her closer to his body. 

She pushed her hips into the solid length pressing into her and squealed in shock when she found herself against the wall. Hunter tore his lips from hers and snarled in her face, baring fang like teeth at her. She didn't even jerk back from him. What ever he had let run free in her body was making her want him just as much as she was trying to hide. 

Instead, she bared her human teeth back at him, jerking her hips into him once again. What the hell was she doing? She wouldn't actually be doing this. Heck, less then ten minutes ago she was practically calling him a rapist. Hunter narrowed his eyes on her before a wicked grin stretched over his handsome face. 

"you really aren't immune to my powers." he murmured, brushing a finger down her jaw line. She gasped at the feel of him touching her jaw, stretching her head up for him to allow his hand to travel down her throat. She couldn't really understand what he was meaning with what he just said, so she just chose to ignore the fact that it could of been important. 

"what do you want, Bambi?" he purred to her, leaning closer to her and licking over her lips. Her nails dug into his skin, her body beginning to burn. 

"you! Oh god. Please." she arched against him, dragging her nails down his throat. She heard him hiss and couldn't help the power she felt she had gained from doing so.

"then you shell get me." he murmured. 

* * * * *

Hunter tumbled into his room with her, her lips at his throat, teeth scraping down the heavy veins that were held here. The pheromone he had allowed to leak from his tongue was now pounding its way through her bones, forcing her to bring her out her inner desires. She could resist him this way.

He hadn't had to use it on a lot of sexton women. He had only had to use it twice on an abused woman who was denying her natural desires. She hadn't allowed the man she loved to touch her because her father had been abuse to her and her mother but when he had pulled the desire out from her, she had realised that holding back from what she wanted wasn't going to help her. She was now mated to the man she loved and had a set of twin girls.