Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven

Bambi stared up at Hunter, fear and shocking arousal seeping into her body. What was he doing? Feral growls were escaping his throat, his body rubbing against her body as if he were trying to rub himself into her.

"Hunter?" she asked, trying to hold in her fear. He seemed to be more animal like then Sexton like. She had dealt with a lot of animals, she knew she needed to be calm and not afraid, even if it was incredibly difficult to try and hold it in. 

So with that in mind, she pulled in a deep breath and settled her hands on his face. Gold eyes flickered down to her and he snarled down at her. Forcing herself not to flinch, she cooed up at him, using her fingers to rub circles into the skin of his temple.

"shh, sweetheart, calm down." she cooed, letting her finger tips flow down to rub the spot behind his ears. A gurgled sound came from him and then he purred. Bambi bit her lip and lifted her head to nuzzle her nose along his. This was to weird, though. She should be trying to get away from him, not trying to pet him as if he were an animal.

Bambi was careful as she cooed up at him, careful to keep him focused on her and not the people she could feel moving around them. He blinked down at her, leaning into her as he ran his nose from hers to her jaw. He was so obviously taking in her scent. 

Chocking back a giggle at the ticklish feel, she slap his shoulder softly. Instead of him jumping back with a growl, he lifted his head and grinned down at her, his canine teeth seeming to be longer. In one moment she was swept up into his arms, Hunter\growling at the people surrounding them. She gave a light squeal, grabbing ahold of him, as she watched all men grab their women and move back from the Sexton Prince. 

"Hunter?" she asked, looking back up at him. He glanced down at her, his head lowering to hers. 

"you kissed me, mate." he purred. Mate? She was most definitely not his friend. And the kissing thing again! She had no strong emotion for him, so how had she managed to claim this man with a kiss of strong emotion? She did not have strong emotions for the man.

He began to move back into the direction of the castle and she began to panic. Who knew what he would do if he was taking her back to the castle, plus he had promised her the pet shop. With that thought alone, she wiggled in his grasp.

"Hunter, you promised me the pet shop! You said I could see if they had any tigons" she hissed, looking around at all the people, blushing when they all chuckled before moving off to their own business. Hunter had paused, then, looking down at her with a knowing glint in his eyes. 

"yes, I did, didn't i? Well, lets go get you a tigon." he murmured, slipping her back down his body till her feet touched the ground. She took a few careful steps back, keeping a close eye on him, before she quickly brushed off her little dress. She felt Hunter reach out and begin to curl the leash connected to her collar around his fist. With a roll of her eyes, she let him pull her forward. 

"you kissed me, mate. You will get anything you desire." he purred, brushing his lips over hers before he pulled back and began to walk onwards, her trailing behind him. 

* * * * *

He kept her close as they moved about the city, curling his lip up over his teeth when someone got to close to her, him not only holding her leash but also had his other arm curled around her back and hand gripping her hip. 

She couldn't help but let excitement rush through her body as the pet shop came into view. She had always loved animals, she enjoyed them more then she had liked the people that had surrounded her on Earth.

Though she was excited to see the different animals of Sexton, her mind kept going back to what had happened not even fifteen minutes ago, it was really messing with her. She was confused and she just could not wrap her head around what he had just done.