1. London?

Hey Guys! I'm finally posting this after writing for a long time! Sorry it's short, it was longer when I wrote it out. But this is the story that I've been writing with my friend Haydn! We are so excited that you guys gave it a chance, and we hope you love it as much as we do!

My update schedule (didn't spell that right did I? Oh well) is going to be really funky for a while because it's the end of the school year and I'm getting a job soon, but don't worry, I won't ever give up on this. This is one story I'm determined to finish! So don't be freaked out if I don't update for a few months, I take a long time to write my chapters because I sit there and edit for at least three days before I put it on the computer, then take another few days then put it on here and let it sit while I think if I want to change anything. SO don't be scared, I will update, pinkie swear!

This is getting too long! So I'm done now, love you all!

Emily & Haydn <3

*Emily's P.O.V.*

"Give me back, Rocky!" I yelled to my twin sister, Haydn. I ran at her and tried to reach her raised hand. Haydn snickered and lifted it higher, sticking her tongue out at me.

            See Haydn and I are fraternal twins. She got all the tall genes while I got pretty much none. She stood 5'7, while I'm a measly 4'11. It's just not fair. Mum always said that it was better to be short because boys liked short girls, so far that hasn't been proven as truthful. I take after dad's side of the family while Haydn took after mum's.

            Haydn has green eyes and I have blue with a mix of green. The one thing we share is our hair, the long blonde wavy hair goes down to touch our waists, it can make cooking pretty dangerous. The only difference is that I part my hair to the right and hers goes down the middle.

            "Come on, Em! You're not even trying!" Haydn laughed as I jumped to try and reach her hand.

            I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration, then kicked her in the shin. She stumbled enough for me to grab Rocky. I then bolted to my room and slammed the door shut, then locked it. I heard Haydn's hurried steps to my room and I flinched.

            "Emily Lynne Harries! You open this door!" Haydn yelled.

            "Stop, Haydn!" I begged. I could hear the catch in my voice and so could Haydn. I heard her sigh, and I knew she was running her hands through her hair.

            "I'm sorry, Em." She said.

            I sniffled and snuggled Rocky closer. Rocky was my favorite stuffed bear, and Haydn stole him because I was eating in her room and spilled some of my Powerade on her white rug.

            "I overreacted, with you as my sister, I should've known not to get a white rug."

            I smiled and laughed. I went over and unlocked my door and let Haydn into my room. She came and gave me a hug.

            "Love ya, you know that?" Haydn said softly.

            I nodded and squeezed her.

            "Oh! Lou told me to call him today. He says he has a surprise for us." Haydn said and ran off to grab her phone. I skipped to the kitchen to grab a bag of microwave popcorn. I pressed the popcorn button and ran to the living room, sliding on my socks, successfully slipping and landing on my bum, hard.

            "Stop sliding on your socks! You can't afford to break your wrist again." Haydn yelled when she heard me fall. Sometimes she knows me too well.

            "I wasn't sliding on my socks!" I countered.

            "Oh, yeah? Then what were you doing?" Haydn said while she walked into the kitchen to get the popcorn.

            "I was flying like superman but then I thought about gravity and fell!" I said bouncing onto the couch and folded my legs. Haydn's head popped out of the kitchen to give me a look, but I just smiled widely at her. She sighed and shook her head, going back to get our popcorn. I laughed and grabbed the remote.

            "Sometimes, you're just like Lou." Haydn said emerging from the kitchen with the popcorn and some grape Fanta.

            "I have no idea what you are talking about!" I said feigning shock, my hand pressed to my heart. "Now give me the popcorn and my soda, peasant!"

            Haydn just laughed and gave it to me. I squealed in delight and started eating while looking through Netflix. Haydn pulled out her phone and started to type away, then I heard a ringing.

            "Hello?" A familiar voice said.

            My eyes widened and I dropped the piece of popcorn I was eating. I let out an excited squeal then yelled out, "Tomlinson!"

            I heard him chuckle but I was too giddy to let him speak just yet.

            "Why haven't you called or even texted us, Boobear?! Do you know how boring it is here without you?! All I have is Haydn!"

            "Hey!" Haydn said smacking my shoulder.

            I screamed and clutched my shoulder. "Hurtful! Louis! She hit me!"

            He laughed, I knew he was shaking his head. "Behave you guys, or I won't tell you about your surprise." Louis bribed.

            Haydn and I fell silent and Louis laughed at how quickly he could control us.

            "Alright, that's more like it. So me and the lads are on break right now and I'm in Doncaster — "

            "You're in Doncaster?!" We both shouted.

            "You bitch! Why didn't you tell us?!"

            "Do you know how much we've missed you?! And Eleanor misses you like crazy, too!"

            "Guys!" Louis yelled.

            We instantly fell silent.

            "Geez." Louis muttered. "Anyway, I only got to come home for two weeks because we'll be recording for the rest of the break. I spent those two weeks with my family, because tomorrow I'm going back to London."

            "Yeah, and?" Haydn said.

            "I want you guys to come with me."