3. First Impressions

*Louis' P.O.V.*           

I led the boys upstairs to where Emily and Haydn were unpacking, feeling a little nervous. I loved the boys dearly, but Emily and Haydn were my oldest and closest friends, I didn't want them to mess anything up. It was one of the reasons I didn't have them meet them earlier. I was still unsure if they should meet them, but there's no turning back now. I led them to Emily's room first because hers was closer.

Emily was dancing slightly, being her usual self, as she unpacked her clothes, not noticing us until Liam cleared his throat, getting her attention. She jumped a little bit in surprise, then turned around to face us. She smiled warmly and waved slightly.

 "Wow," Niall breathed. I flicked him and stepped out of the group, going to Em. I slung my arm around her shoulders and squished her up against me.

"Guys, this is Emily, Em you know the boys."

The boys were staring slightly and Emily fidgeted clearly uncomfortable. She looked down at her outfit to see if anything was on it. But her fitted pink jumper and white shorts were spotless, along with her boots. Not even a hair was out of place in her high ponytail.

"Welcome to London, Emily." Liam said, breaking away from the group to shake Emily's hand. Em looked at his hand, then looked up at him and smiled before she attacked him with a hug. Liam was surprised but hugged her back.

When she pulled away, she flashed all of them with her famous smile. I swear that smile could cure cancer. "First thing you have to know about me is that I'm a hugger." She jumped away from Liam and went back to unpacking, humming to herself.

I laughed at her short attention span and shook my head. "We'll see ya in a bit, Em."

"Okay!" She said turning to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I noticed Niall's eyes narrowed. I raised an eyebrow at him and he looked away.

"See ya, love." Zayn said giving her a smile, trying to make her feel more comfortable.

Harry winked at her, causing her to blush and giggle. The lads turned to go to Haydn's room, when I caught Niall in the hall.

"Hey, no funny business with Emily or Haydn, they are like my sisters. Oh, that goes for you, too, Haz."

Harry turned around and rolled his eyes at me and gave me a lazy look. "Come on, Boobear, why would I want to...get on your...bad side." I saw him staring at Haydn and groaned mentally. It's going to be a long seven months.

 *Emily's P.O.V*         

After Louis and the rest of the boys left, I let out a sigh of relief. I know they were staring because they've never seen me before, and Louis talks about us a lot, but it was still weird. It was especially weird to have Niall staring at me because he is my favorite.

I was singing along to one of my favorite songs when I noticed Niall standing in the doorway, leaning up against it with a smile on his face. I jumped a little and squealed in shock. I put my hand over my heart, feeling its rapid beating.