2. We're going to London! Right?

*Emily's P.O.V*

"Whoa, wait, so you're asking us to leave Doncaster for how long again?" Haydn asked.

"Six or seven months, don't worry, we are allowed to go back home every once in a while. You'll be living with me at my flat until the last month or two, we'll live with all the boys in Zayn's house. So what do you say?" He asked excitedly.

I looked to Haydn, she looked worried so I plucked the phone out of her hand and turned off the speaker on the phone and left the living room.

 "Lou, we'll need to think about it, but we have a lot to consider. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Whoa! Wait, you're worried about your rent and your jobs, correct?"

Damn. He has always been able to read me like a book. I sighed and leaned against the wall, wrapping my free arm around my stomach. "Yes, we haven't been able to go out or anything lately. I just don't think we will be able to go and not lose our flat. Also, I doubt our bosses would let us take a seven month vacation, so we have no money and no jobs, and no home if we go to London."

 Louis sighed, then he made an excited sound. "I'll pay your rent and I'll get you guys two new jobs!"

 "But, Lou — "

"No buts! I'll take care of everything."

"Louis!"

"I'll be at your flat at 11 tomorrow morning, so be ready, love!"

  "Bu — "

"Bye!" Louis yelled and hung up. God, Louis can be such a peasant sometimes.

I groaned and went back to Haydn, who was still frozen on the couch. "Haydn?" I said gently, sitting down next to her.

She blinked and looked at me. "Hmm?"

"Louis said that he will take care of everything."

 "Everything?" She said, surprise in her voice.

"Yeah, he'll pay our rent and get us new jobs, too."

"But who will watch the flat? And what if he can't get us new jobs?"

"He was pretty insistent on the whole thing." I said twirling my fingers nervously.

"Well," Haydn said with a huge sigh. "Let's start packing."

I squealed in excitement and jumped on her, crushing her with a hug. "Thank you!" I said then jumped off her as I ran to pack my bags, the movie and popcorn completely forgotten, while screaming. "London!"

The next day, Haydn was packing us lunches for the road so we wouldn't have to stop and eat the deliciousness of fast food, while I was skipping around our flat. All of our bags were already packed and sitting by the door.

We had called our friend Olivia, and she would be watching our flat while we were gone. Haydn made it clear, excruciatingly clear, that she couldn't sleep in our rooms. She also found out how much it was per day to live here and Olivia had to pay up for the days she spent the night at our flat, which would be often because our flat was closer to her uni and she has trouble waking up early to go. She also had to pay for the cable and the food. Oh and if she threw any parties, Haydn would kill her.

Olivia was one of our closest friends, but she's never met Louis, she's too much of a fangirl. At first she was very upset about it but when she started fantasizing about having his children, she finally understood. Now she doesn't hold it against us which is a relief.

A knock on the door ended my inner monologue, and had me running to the door, sliding on the floor in my socks, making me crash into the door. I yanked the door open and attacked the one and only Louis Tomlinson. He staggered back but he didn't let us topple over. We both laughed and he spun us around. It was an amazing feeling having my best friend back, it's been almost six months since I've last seen the bugger. When he set me down, I drug him into our flat. He looked around at the falls and gasped.