Thank You

[ alt. ending ]

Jungkook opens his eyes slightly, adjusting to the oh, so familiar surroundings. He's in their room. Clutching the sheets, he brings himself to sit up and stretch. He notices sweat dropping from the side of his face, remembering what happened.

The dream.

He had a dream.

A nightmare, to be more exact.

The nightmare.... Jimin was there and-

He glances at the small calendar placed on his drawer and notices the date:

September 1, 2016

Jungkook wastes no time and sprints from his bed, running outside to check on the mentioned male. But he comes to a halt when he smells a sweet aroma coming from the kitchen.

Carefully, he walks towards the direction and what he sees next almost brings tears to his eyes.

There stood Jimin with an apron on, as he cooks what seems to be pancakes. The male suddenly feels Jungkook's presence and he turns around, flinching. "J-Jungkookie..." he barely mutters out.

Jungkook ponders for a moment on why Jimin's acting like that- ah........ he forgot.

Jimin shuts down the fire and places the set of pancakes on a cute plate, putting it on the table. "I-I know you don't have a sweet tooth, but there were no ingredients left for anything else and-"

"It's okay." Jungkook cuts him off, heart aching from how shaky the other's voice was. He was scared... he was scared of him, his own boy friend.

Jimin swallows hard and gets a fork, lending it to Jungkook. When the younger doesn't take it, he places it on the plate instead. "Eat well." he mutters out, about to leave when Jungkook grabs him by the wrist. He yelps and gets pulled into a chest. Jungkook's chest to be more exact.

"Hyung...."

Jimin's shaking. What will his boy friend do now? Will he hurt him again? Push him by the table and punch him? He tries his best to push the other away, but he's too weak. He's always been weak around the younger. "P-Please let go.." Jimin could only utter out, tears forming at the brim of his eyes. "I-I'm sorry if I did anything today. Just please-"

What Jungkook does next surprises Jimin greatly.

The younger snakes an arm around his waist and hugs him. "Hyung-"

But Jimin understood this as something else. He felt like suffocating in Jungkook's arms. With forced strength, he pushes the taller male. "Don't-"

Jungkook's expression softens. He notices how Jimin's fingers are slightly crooked, must be from the amount of work he's been doing. He then looks at his eyes and notices the eyebags that are marking his flawless face.

He's scared of him.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm sorry if I did anything that upset you today, I really am." Jimin says, trying not to choke on his own words. "I-I just... I love you. I love you even if you keep on telling me bad things."

"Jimin-"

"So even if you hurt me, I'll handle it. I'll always be by your side. But..." Jimin's lips tremble, as he tries to dry his tears. "I have a heart too.... Please don't abuse my kindness anymore. That's all I ask of you."

Jungkook's left with no words as Jimin manages to finally slip past him, going straight to their bedroom.

.