Chapter 13

Angel's POV

"Oh, hey Xavier!" I greeted him chirpily.

"Angel? What are you doing outside the room? The pain could come back!"

I just stared at him blankly and facepalmed myself.

"Like I just told Xander, the pain is over for this month, calm down, okay? I'm fine."

He hugged me and then pulled back. Sniffing the air around me he finally relaxed.

"I don't smell any blood anymore. That's good."

"BLOOD???" All the others - except Lisa - were horrified and confused. Then I realized that no one had told them why the twins held me in our bedroom for a whole week.

Then I could see how their wolves had decided to try and come out, their eyes flickering between their and their wolves' eyes. I guess that hearing that their Luna had been in pain and possibly bleeding set them off.

Lisa was the only one who remained in control, knowing the reason. She whispered something into Landon's ear and it seemed to calm him down. Then, they both just stared at nothing and I realized that they looked like the twins did in the coffee shop the first day we met.

Wait.

THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

How could I forget?!?

I didn't even tell Sarah about my sudden disappearance!!!

I'm such a heartless person, she's probably worried!

"Guys!"

"What is it, Angel?"

"I need a phone. Does anyone know where my phone is?" I looked around the room to see if I had left it here somewhere.

"Here. Use mine."

"Thanks Xavier." I patted him on the cheek as a thanks.

Xander whimpered quietly when he saw that. I just looked at him with a 'really' look and he pouted adorably. I sighed and patted him on his head which made him smile at me brightly. I rolled my eyes playfully at his childishness and typed Sarah's number into the phone. She demanded that I know it by heart when she learned that I was living alone.

It had ringed two times when she finally picked it up.

"Yes?"

"Uh... hi Sarah."

"Oh, Angel! What a delight that you called!"

I wasn't quite sure if it was sarcasm or something else.

"Yeah... I-I'm sorry that I-"

"Oh it's okay. Your mates took you with them, didn't they?"

My jaw nearly hit the floor when I heard her say that.

"I- wha- how- you-"

I heard her laugh on the other side.

"Don't worry about it, I know they're wolves."

"But, how??"

"I'm a witch."

"A what??"

The twins and everyone else seemed very concerned by my facial appearance and the way I talked.

"A witch, dear. And I hope I'm right when I say that they're treating you well?"

"Oh! Uh... yes, you're right. But why didn't you say sooner?"

"Oh, it just didn't feel right, I hope you understand. And I'm glad to hear they treat you well, otherwise I would have to come there and kick their asses into tomorrow."

"Of course, I understand. And it sure would be a sight to see." I answered laughing.

"So I guess you won't be coming to work anymore?"

"I'd really like to come to work but-"

I got cut off by the twins growling at what I said but I sent them a sharp look and continued.

"-but as you can probably hear I'm living with lunatics who won't let me leave their sight, so I guess not."

"Oh, I can hear, alright. Just give me a call when you need my help, okay Angel? Take care of yourself and those 'lunatic' twins of yours."

"I sure will and you better take care too, okay?"

"Will do, Angel, I gotta go now. Bye."

"Okay. Bye, Sarah." And I pushed the end button.

I gave Xavier his phone back and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you again, Xavier." He smiled at me and pressed his lips on my cheek in response.

I kissed Xander's cheek too before he could start whining and he too smiled at me.

They both have dimples. Oh my gosh! How didn't I notice before?!? They're so cute!!!

"You guys are so adorably cute!"

Their cheeks and ears turned pink as I gushed over how cute they were and the others laughed at it.

"We're not cute, we're strong and manly." And while saying that they were pouting at me like little children which didn't help them prove their point at all.

"Come on guys, even Shawn is more manly than you right now and he is like the epitome of childishness." I chuckled as I said that but in the next moment I knew I shouldn't have opened my mouth.

I was crushed in a tight grip between the twins who were growling and snarling at everyone in the room.

"Who. The fuck. Is Shawn?"

Oops.

"A friend."

Their eyes narrowed into angry slits.

"I swear, he's only a friend. He's like a second brother to me."

They nodded sharply and nuzzled my neck with their noses, trying to calm down as they knew that Shawn wasn't a threat to the mate-bond.

"Come on boys, let's go upstairs."

They nodded into my neck and Xavier picked me up like Xander had done earlier.
All of this was taking a toll on me, so I yawned a little into Xavier's neck. He cooed at me and we said goodnight to everyone because the twins said that it was already evening.

We went up the stairs and into our bedroom where Xavier carefully set me on the bed. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down.

"Why are you trying to get up, baby angel? Lay down and go to sleep."

"No. I need to change my clothes."

You should know that sleeping between two werewolves the temperature will get very high as their bodies are warmer than a human's body. I usually wear shorts and a shirt so I won't have to wake up to swimming in my sweat.

Xavier only nodded his head and let me get up.

I walked to the closet and closed the door behind me, not wanting them to see me change.

I took some random shorts and a shirt, putting them on I realized that the shirt belonged to one of the twins. The shorts I had chosen were my own, luckily.

Now changed, I walked back into the bedroom to find both of my mates sitting on the bed only in their boxers.

I stopped dead in my tracks while I took in their clothing - or rather the lack of it.

They both looked at what I was wearing and growled, their eyes turning shades darker but it wasn't from anger.

I slowly walked towards them and they watched my every move. Once I was in the arms' length, Xavier quickly grabbed me and put me between them, their arms circling my waist instantly. My back was towards Xavier and I was face to face with Xander, our noses nearly touching.

I pressed a kiss to his cheek to which he let out a growl of approval, then I turned around and the same thing replayed with Xavier.

"Goodnight guys."

As an answer I got two warm kisses on my cheeks and two whispers of 'goodnight Angel' into my ears, their smooth and husky voices lulling me to sleep.