Chapter 23

Angel's POV

I woke up only to realize that the twins were squishing me between them. Xavier was under me and Xander was on top of me... I'm in a mansandwich!

I couldn't really breath properly under him, because like he was three times my size! That left me with only one choice.

I started kissing up and down his neck, sometimes biting just a little. That woke him up pretty quickly.

He let out low growls and purrs as he opened his eyes. His eyes were full of lust and want. I could feel his 'friend down south' pressing against my leg and it seemed to get more and more excited as Xander awakened.

I tried to wiggle myself a little so that he would understand what I wanted but it only seemed to make it worse. With all my wiggling, Xavier and junior woke up under me. He wrapped his arms around me even more tightly as Xander was mostly leaning on his arms on either side of us and brought me closer to his head.

"Why the sudden need to leave?" Xavier basically purred into my ear huskily.

"I-it's nothing."

Angel, you were supposed to sound confident but you just...*sigh*... you just had to stutter, didn't you?

"Are you sure it's nothing, sweet little mate of ours?" Xander purred into my other ear.

Gulp.

"Yea..."

Well, that surely convinced them.

They were both kissing up and down the sides of my neck, assaulting it with their lips, sometimes biting and licking, leaving marks.

"Guys... I-I'm not..."

Both pressed a final kiss to my neck and Xander finished my sentence for me.

"You're not ready yet. Don't worry, we understand Angel. We're going at your pace and I'm sorry if we're sometimes pushing it too far. We just can't help ourselves when it comes to you."

"I understand but could you guys let me go and use the bathroom now?"

"Whyyyyy we're comfortable!"

"I know but if you don't let me use the bathroom right now I'm going to pee on you."

Xander kissed the tip of my nose and rolled off. When Xavier finally opened his arms, I climbed off the bed and ran.

"No running Angel! You only woke up yesterday, you might fall and hurt yourself!"

"Ya ya, don't worry about it."

I did my business and when I walked out I saw that the boys were standing next to the bed, their hair messy and faces sleepy.

I looked at them and burst out laughing, nearly falling on the floor.

They were looking at me confused, tilting their heads to the side just like puppies.

"Are you going camping?" And I burst out laughing again, rolling on the floor and clutching my stomach, tears falling from my eyes.

Their faces, necks and ears were tinted red while they looked at themselves and then me, a mischievous glint suddenly appearing in their eyes. They smirked at me and I immediately stopped laughing and got up cautiously.

"Well, you caused the problem, Angel, now you have to get rid of it."

"Uh, no thanks."

And I bolted out of there, down the hallway and towards the stairs that would lead me to the kitchen.