Love Galore » Prologue

Don't take it personal, personally
I'm surprised you called me
after the things I said

Four years earlier

[Biography]

Kylie Blanco a nineteen year old queenpin. She took over after her foster mother Remy Blanco was shot and had to step down. She has three sister Cardi, Winter, and Khloe Blanco. An heavy Puerto Rican auntie, Joseline Blanco and a bubbly cousin, Ariana Blanco.

NOBODY knows that she is a DRUG DEALER unless you're around her to everyone else she's just a fashion entrepreneur but other than that it's a mystery.

Connor McGregor a twenty-two year old struggling MMA fighter. Shares a two bed room apartment with his best friends Dillion Danis and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Brock Lesnar a twenty-eight year old successful MMA fighter who is looking for Mrs. Right.

: : : :

Kylie woke up at 6 a.m. as usual, turned off the alarm clock, stood up from the bed rubbing her sleepy eyes and headed to the shower. She just stood there relaxed under the cold water. Some people might think that it's weird to enjoy the cold shower, but it always made Kylie more alive, she didn't know why.

She stepped out of the shower wondering what this day would bring her. She got dressed and did her make up. She walked downstairs into the kitchen to find her sisters playing Fuck, Marry, or Kill. She rolled her eyes at their morning game.

"So… Fuck, Kill, Marry." Winter said.

With a smack of her gum, Winter continues, "Dave East, Miguel, or…" She pauses staring at her screwed-up reflection in the old mirror, "Shit. Who's that really hot guy? He's in that movie about the perfect man." she details, smacking her bubble gum and fighting to keep the towel straitened under her arms.

"Michael Ealy," Khloe guesses, while flipping through her copy of Vogue.

"Yeah, him." She exclaims clapping her hands with a giddy smile.

"So, Dave East, Miguel, and Michael Ealy." Winter said.

"Hmm, ok, well," Khloe thinks for a minute, different scenario's flopping through her head. "Would Dave East actually settle down?"

"Jesus Christ, Khloe, it's a fucking game. Perfect world, perfect situation." Winter says rolling her eyes.

"Fine," she huffs. "Marry Ealy, fuck East, and kill Miguel. Only because I'm not sure what he looks like." She said.

"Preach!" Winter cheers, pumping her fist in the air.

"Ok your turn! Be inventive, that was my foxes category." Winter said.

"You guys always play this game in the morning and it's getting boring listening to y'all." Ariana said placing her head on the table.

" Ariana said placing her head on the table

"You guys better be ready." I said placing the cereal jar back on the counter.

"Girl, you was the last you to get up. Mom already left with auntie like an hour ago so are you ready?" Cardi said.

"Yeah, we're taking the truck." I said grabbing the keys and my purse.

"You heard about the new training center that just opened up." Khloe said getting in the truck and so did the girls. I made sure everyone was in the truck and started the truck.

"No." I said pulling out of the driveway.

"It's amazing. I really like it." Winter said.

"I guess." I said.

"They're having this party to showcase their fighters tonight." Cardi said.

"We're definitely going. I need me some eye candy." Ariana said. I rolled my eyes. Ariana and her damn eye candy.

"Let's hope something good happens tonight because today about to be stressful." I said as I pulled into the warehouse.