Love Galore Г Prologue 2

Later that night🌙

"Yes bish! We snatching tonight!" Cardi said as we posed for a photo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yes bish! We snatching tonight!" Cardi said as we posed for a photo. I rolled my eyes as she made that stupid but funny face.

"Let's go." Mom said as the limo pulled in the drive way. We walked the house and got in the limo. I lowkey hope tonight that I get laid cause it's been a hard couple of months without sex especially since I had to kill my sex buddy for stealing money from me.

Cardi started recording us in the limo. Winter started twerking and I joined her. We were turning up so hard in the limo that we didn't noticed we had arrived. We walked into the gym and a security guard escorted us to the stairs which lead us to a huge basement which was filled with people.

"Conor! Conor! Conor! Conor!" The crowd shouted at the top of their lungs. The crowd consisted of many masked people who looked to be less than wealthy. Many clung to the outside of the cage screaming for Conor.

"Why, are they wearing masks?" Ariana asked.

"To hide their identities." Joseline replied.

"What's a Conor?" Cardi asked.

"I think it's that guy standing in the octagon." Remy said.

"He's the next big thing."

"He's my next big thing." I said.

: : : :

*6 months later*

"You're to pretty to be selling drugs." Conor said as he stand next me as my customer walked away. I turned and looked at him.

"What does pretty have to do with making money?" I asked.

"There are other ways of making money, Kylie." He replied.

"Like being a struggling fighter." I said but quickly regretted it as I saw the look on his face.

"Yeah, like being a struggling fighter." He said walking away. I followed him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I said grabbing his arm.

"Let go of my fucking arm, Kylie." He said.

"Conor, I'm sorry." I said.

*10 months later*

"How does the equipment and gear cost, Conor?" I asked him for the tenth time.

"I'm not letting you pay for it. I can get the money." He said instead of answering the question.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know but I'll get the money." He answered.

"Not a good enough answer. I'm paying." I said.

"Fine." He said.

*2 years later*

"Kylie Blanco, you're under arrest." The police officer said as he put handcuffs on my wrists.

"I'll wait for you." Conor said.

"I know you but don't give up on your dream. I know you're gonna make it big." I said as I got in the backseat of the cop car.

"I love you, Kylie." He said.

"I love you too, Conor." I said.

"I'll wait for you, Kylie." He said.