Love Galore ฯ Eight Years Later

Know you know better
Know your crew better than you do
Call me looking for ya
I be looking for ya
Got me looking forward to weekends

"And your Winner in One Minute Fifty of Round Two...The Notorious Conor McGregor!" The Announcer said.

So McGregor had got that wrong. But during the fight, he did everything right. Mendes got Take-downs but he couldn't do anything with them. McGregor was Precise and full of power. Every punch that he threw made Mini Mendes wince. When Mendes was on the floor, the Referee stopped the fight.

McGregor finally had Dana White behind him. Strapping the UFC Gold around his waist.

Kylie watched as Conor gave his winning speech. It had been eight years since she last saw him. He had finally become everything he dreamed of. She couldn't be more proud of him but a little sad that she wasn't able to be right there with him. Kylie had to serve a four year sentence due to gun charges but she had finally become a free woman with her family right beside her.

"Are you ready to see him?" Khloe asked as she watched her younger sister wipe away a single fallen tear.

"Let's do this." Kylie said smirking.

"This is for all my friends, family and all the fans that spent all their hard earned cash to watch me fight in person. This is for you!" McGregor said.

The crowd Cheered. He walked out the cage to applause. He couldn't go anywhere with the Fans and media, wanting to take pictures. The UFC had cleared out a Bar for McGregor and his Team-mates. They were able to go in and relax without being hassled.

Kylie watched him head to the locker room. She heard some of his team talking about heading to a bar. She knew that at the bar she would make her presence known.

McGregor nodded as a thanks and went inside the bar. Most of his Training camp, were having Guiness Beer. But McGregor just stuck to water. A minute later he walked up to his Coach, Kavanaugh and gave him his Belt.

"You okay Champ?" Kavanaugh asked.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna get some air. It's been a long night" McGregor said. Conor walked outside the bar. Kylie followed him.

"Conor, you finally did it." She said as soon as she caught up to him. Conor froze at the sound of her voice. He couldn't believe that she was here. He turned around to face her.

"Kylie..." He said.

"Yup, Conor it's me." She said smiling.

"When did you get out?" He asked.

"About two weeks ago." She replied.

"How did you find me?" He asked.

"Conor, baby you're my investment. I'll always know where you are." She said.

"I missed you." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too." I said.