Chapter One

"Two months" Edward says in a almost disappointed tone. "Sorry what was that" I ask trying not to sound nervous. "It's been two months since you last grew, you're six now so I think it's fair to say you've reached maturity" Edwards golden brown eyes stare and I feel like there almost piercing my mind. I'm nervous and I can tell he knows but I really don't care. Edward is my father but I don't call him that. I never had the time to go through the Daddy's little princess stage of life. I'm fully grown and I've only been on this earth for 6 years. I'm 5"9 and taller than my mother, who I call Bella, who is 5"5 and Edward is 6"1. I faintly smile trying to let myself know this isn't a bad thing. I can now go to school, join clubs, meet humans and hopefully befriend a few. Edward embraces me in a big hug to congratulate me.

Bella, Edward, Esme, Carlisle, Jacob and I are eating dinner together. Well Jacob and I are eating dinner my parents and the other two are merely drinking blood of the deer they hunted earlier. Normal six year olds would cry at the sight of there parents sucking blood out of a deer right in front of there eyes, but I'm not a normal six year old. My mother and father are both vampires. My mother hasn't been one for very long she was turned by my father after she nearly died giving birth to me as a human. I am half human half vampire. I don't yearn for blood like my mother and father however, I eat human food. I always eat human food and always will. My mother and father only drink animal blood, they consider them selfs vampire vegetarians, they're despised by the rest of the vampire world.

I have been thinking about going to school like both Edward and Bella did. I think it would be fun to meet someone who didn't drink blood or turn into a large dog. I also want to know what high school is all about, I want to join clubs and take classes. With my supernatural speed and strength I think I would be good in any sports I have to do. I've only met two humans before. My grandfather and step grandmother. They used to think I was Edwards niece not his daughter. Four years ago they told Charlie and Sue and they were delighted and ever since they've embraced me into there lives even more. Sue is a clearwater. Clearwaters are a family from the region who have werewolf blood in there family. She herself isn't a werewolf but her cousins are. Charlie only knew about everything two years ago. He was quite taken back but he's fully accepted it now.

Back to the wanting to go to school thing I haven't brought it up to either of my parents yet. I feel this is a good way to start, around most of my family, so I clear my throat. "Bella, Edward what do you think about me going to school"? Everybody stops drinking and eating and looks at me and then to my parents. They would have to have known it was going to com up eventually. "Well I think me and your father need to discuss it privately first and then we will tell you what our opinions are". Everybody continues to dinner but nobody makes a noise.

Hey everybody I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm definitely not a pro and I will make mistakes please bare with me. I'm open to suggestions and corrections. I'm sorry this was short but I wanted something out there. Thanks.