Chapter 4

"RIINNNGGG" goes the schools siren signalling is the to the next class. I pack up my things to go to next class when I drop one of my books. "I'll get it for you" came from behind me. I knew who it was, it was the boy with chestnut brown hair, dark blue eyes and varsity jacket. He picked up my book and handed it to me. "Thanks" I say gratefully. "No worries, I know how hard it is being new so I just wanted to help out you know?" He said to me nervously. "You know what it's like to be new?" I questioned. "Yeah I've been to 14 different schools, perks of having a military Mum". "Oh cool, um would you know where Mrs Felix's english class is by any chance?" I ask as I'm still getting used to getting around the school. "I'm actually in her class now come with me" He saids with his smirk; the smirk that makes me melt away. "By the way my name is Connor". "You already know mine of course" I say as we are walking to english.

We get to english and go in. "Do you want to sit next to me?" "Sure" I say smiling at him.  We sit down and the teacher comes in. "So we are starting an assignment today class" the teacher tells the class. The class sighs. On the other hand i'm excited, this is my first assignment which means this is my chance to show the teachers how intelligent I actually am. I look around for Jacob, he's not here, he must be in another class.

The siren rings and we get to go to our first break. I get to my locker and put my books away. This is the first time I've seen Jacob in the school today. His locker is two away from mine. "Hey how was your classes?" I ask. "Not good" he replies. "Why?" I day "Because I don't have you". I give him a big cheeky smile and close my locker. Connor comes up to me and all thoughts of Jacob disappear. "Come hang out with us?" he asks while gesturing with his hands towards his other friends. "Of course!" I say maybe
a little more excited than I should. I walk away forgetting all about Jacob.

Sorry another super short update just wanted to publish this. Comment your favourite chapter so far.. 🤪