Chapter two

I wake up and run downstairs. Jacob and I go on a early morning run/walk at least three days a week. I open the door and Jacob is there, he's always very punctual. "Hi Ness" he saids. I give him a faint smile back. I still haven't been able to talk to my parents about going to school. They don't seem very keen. Every time I bring it up they shut me down. Late last night in the hall I tried to bring it up to Bella. "Hey Bella do you think we could discuss me going to school soon" there was a brief pause and an awkward moment. "It's kind of late I'm going to bed" Bella tells me before entering her room. The door shuts and then a moment later I hear the the door lock.

"Reneesme" Jacob saids as I drift out of my daydream. "You ready to go?" "Of course I am let's go" I exclaim. We start our run. I like having this time out of my house; away from the supernatural world of werewolf's and vampires. I get to see the outside and we make it all the way to the edge of the town where we can see the high school. I see children being dropped off by parents, kids parking their bikes and kids greeting one another. I want to be apart of this, I want to have friends who I meet with and give a big hug everyday before school. But before you know it the run is over. We are back at my door. While I wait for Jacob to unlock the house I see someone in the distance. The person is in the dark and mysterious, wearing a hoodie to conceal its face. I look away for a few seconds then I turn around and it disappears. I don't know what to think of it but get distracted when I go inside. I see Bella and Edward and start thinking about school again. I run up to my mother. Eagerly I say "Let's talk about school". My parents look at each other and they exchange a disappointing look.

The reason I haven't been able to go to school is because I grow abnormally fast. This is because I'm half human and half vampire. By the time I was one I looked at least six. We have also moved around quite a bit. I don't know why. The only explanation I get is "it's not safe here anymore" and then we leave. I know my mother and father are hated by many vampires but I've never known why. It's probably better not to know. At the same time I am curious but my parents are rather secretive; they will never tell me.

We gather around the table. "We've decided" Bella saids. I'm nervous; I really want to go. "You're allowed to go..." Edward saids, I cut him off with a big "thank you". "But as I was going to say you can go with some conditions" Edward continues. "Conditions?" I ask. "Yes, conditions; Jacob will be coming to school with you". I don't know why my parents want Jacob to come to school with me but I really don't care; this is the first time i get to go to school. I'll be able to have friends, join clubs, disobey teachers and eat cafeteria food. I'll be a normal teenager, well sort of.

I hope everyone is enjoying my story so far! You can always comment and tell me any mistakes i've made or any ideas on how to improve; i'm always up for suggestions. thanks