Chapter 3

Today's the day; i'm beginning school. Jacob has to come to school with me, to make sure I don't get into too much trouble. I'm eating breakfast and then Jacob is riding me to school on his motorbike. We are most of the same classes. This is going to be a good day. I can't wait to meet some humans. I run down stairs and grab some breakfast.

"Hey gorgeous" Jacob saids as he walks into my house. I give him a wave as I have a mouth full of food. "Ready to go to school" he asks. "I was born ready" I say a bit too confidentially. "Okay come on" he saids as he chucks me his second helmet. I catch it and start to walk out the door.

The butterflies progressively grow in my stomach as we drive to school. Will people like me? Will I be good at all my subjects? Will I be picked for any teams? Will my teachers be mean? I grow nervous but the excitement is overpowering. We pull into a parking spot at the school. Hundreds of children are around and walking into the school. I take a deep breath in and then out. "Let's go" I say eagerly to Jacob. He nods and we begin walking to the door.

"RINGGGG" goes the siren for school. Jacob whines as he has very good hearing; he's a werewolf.  " I guess I better get used to that" saids Jacob. We both chuckle. As I walk around I get stares from my peers. " It's only cause you're new"  Jacob saids comforting me. "I know" I say assertively. I look at my timetable and it's saids i'm in room 6 with Mr Biers. "Who do you have?" I ask Jacob. "Room 4 with Ms Pea" Jacob replies. We're not in the same class. This is good as I don't want Jacob to babysit me the whole time, I want to be my own person.

I get to room 6 and as I walk in I see a jock smiling at me. He's wearing his Varsity Jumper and some long black skinny jeans.  He has dark blue eyes and wavy chestnut brown hair. His smile makes me happy. His big blue eyes stare at me. I pick a seat in front of him; One of the few left.

Mr Biers walks in. After walking a few steps he stops and stares at me, making me feel very uncomfortable. "Hello, new student?" He questions. "Yep" I say consciously. "Come on stand up  and tell us three things about yourself" He saids urging me up. I stand "If I have to". "My names Reneesme Cullen, I've been homeschooled my entire life and i'm an only child" I say sarcastically "is that it?" I say directed to my new teacher. I sit down before he has time to reply. I haven't had much human interaction and don't know how to act besides cold. As I sit down I see the jock smirk. I love being the new girl.

Sorry this is short but i wanted to upload something. Give me suggestions on how to make it better and if I made a mistake don't be afraid to tell me.