Free Access for you!

Hey Guys,

I've got exciting news!

All the Wrong Reasons has been in development to be created into a mobile story game.  You will be able to play as the protagonist and make choices in the story to determine the outcome. You get to live Adrienne's life and get romantic with Justin Adams! And this has fantastic graphics too!

The developer studio Crazy Maple will have the exclusive first look to my story game soon and I'm giving you a chance to experience my mobile story game before it officially comes out.

It will first come out on Android and you have to have a gmail account to participate. Send me your name and your gmail email on or before AUGUST 9, 2017. Send it to

jerileekaye at gmail.com

Once the app becomes available, the developer will send you a notification to where you can install the app and start playing. :)

They are estimating around the week of Aug 14th is when the app will be available.

For those that are interested in joining this exclusive beta launch, once you are done playing the game, I will post the survey link up later so that you can help provide feedback on what you think to help them improve on my story game.

I am so excited about this guys! And I hope you can join me in testing this game! You have until the 9th of August to send your names in. This is on a first come first serve basis because I am not sure how many free access the developers are going to give.

Hope to see you in this new journey!

xoxo!