Exciting Announcement!

Guys,

Thank you so much for supporting me in my writing. You are the reason why I continue creating book boyfriends that are sweet as heaven.

Now, this book. This has been here for the more than three years, I think. I think I have left this story here far too long and the time has come to finally reduce it as a SAMPLE.

Please do not hate me. I am bound by my contracts to take this out.

As you know, All the Wrong Reasons is also now a popular interactive game available on Chapters Interactive App, available on Google Play. Knight in Shining Suit is also available on the App, and Intertwined is available on the App under Taptales.

Now, All the Wrong Reasons will be available soon on Kindle  and paperback on Amazon.com and soon on other platforms.

The target date of release is OCTOBER 26, 2018.

You have approximately 3 weeks to re-read this story for free and then it goes to publication.

I hate to do this, but please, you gotta to understand. I have obligations and agreements that may get me into trouble if I leave it up here for free.

Nevertheless, you can still read this on Chapters, and you can wait for some time or watch ads to get diamonds and tickets for free, I think.

By the beginning of 2019, I would also release All the Wrong Places, which is the sequel of All the Wrong Reasons.

Watch out for the book cover reveal and book trailer of All the Wrong Reasons. Follow me on twitter for more details of the release.

This has been a fun journey, guys! And thank you for loving Justin and Adrienne as much as I do. Justin will always be my original! :D

Love you guys! Xoxo!