PART 12

Hello everyone ,

As per your request the chapter is updated.

Hope you like this chapter.

Happy reading. 

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

 And do support me like this only guys.

###############################################

 Precap- manik knowing truth 

Manik pov -now i understood why i was feeling so restless ,nandini was suffering just because of me ,just because i thought that she is weak but no she proved me wrong ,please nandini come back to me ,no matter what i have to do i will find you i have sent my best warriors for the search ,they will return with some good news i hope .

man then goes to hall and finds his warriors talking with cabir  he goes there and sees 

man - what is happening over here ?i asked you people to go and search your luna right .

cab - manik listen to me carefully 

man (fears)- what 

cab takes a deep breathe - nandini is dead 

as soon as those words left from cabir's mouth manik in rage chokes him to death and says- how dare you speak about your luna like that.if you are my best friend it does not mean you can speak all rubbish about my mate.

cab then tries to get hold of manik 's hand and says - that is the truth see this 

Cabir then shows him nandini's torn clothes which were bloodied and silver stains were present but still her smell was lightly present on the cloth

Manik then sees this and shouts - nandini no,no, my mate cant leave me ,but why are her clothes bloodied and why is silver present on her clothes who did this to her cabir ?

Cabir - we dont know manik 

Manik shouts - what do you mean that you dont know ,some one tries to kill my mate and harm my pavk members and still you dont know anything 

Cabir shouts- do you deserve a mate think manik think about it,what did you do  that poor soul and here you are complaining  me without collecting your shit that you created by your self,ask yourself manik are you a good alpha ,are you no sorry were you a good mate  as nandini is dead now and leaves from there angrily .

Manik pov- am i that bad, does not cabir knows about my sufferings, does he thinks that am not capble of becoming an alpha,he thonks that i killed my mate but i had my own insecurities  that i rejected nandini ,he knew it but still he feels am responsible to it ,no i love nandini ,yes i love nandini i cant let my past ruin my future once again, i couldnt  protect nandini but i promise that i will avenge her death ,i will do this for her ,for my love ,for my nandini ,i will always love you nandini you proved me wrong and am thankful to that, no one can replace your place in my heart .

Dark moon pack 

Nan pov - its has been 24 hours ,that i have become tha alpha , a mother,now i understood why moon goddess didnt want me to end my life soon ,nala told me that i am royal but i dont want anyone to know about it, because if my identity is revealed it might be dangerous for this pack and my children and i cant loose them  from today i will fight for my pack and my children ,i will never let my past affect my children , i will never forgive manik neither forget him ,he is the biggest nightmare of my life.

###############################

tadda done guys 

i know its a small part but guys am really exhausted today so please adjust with this small part ,next time a big one pakka.

now what do you people think of manik ?

now did you people get any doubt after reading manik pov ?

few words for manik /nandini 

promo man - you are my mate only in front of pack members you still know nandini resides in my heart 

target - 70 votes and 20 comments 

next update - when you will complete the target ,till you guys complete the target no update guys am serious because i saw there were so many views but likes were low only my regular readers vote and share their views which was really dishearting to see for me ,if you dont like anything then please do tell i will try to correct myself but please do vote the chapter guys if you like it ,it does not take much time to hit a star .

And thanks to all my lovely readers those who vote for my books and share their views because of your support this book is ranking #389 

Till then 

every one take care 

love you all 

bye.