part 14

Hello everyone 

Am here with the update 

And thanks to everyone those who voted for last part 

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

###########################

recap- manik declaring sharon as luna 

Lunar pack

IN MANIK'S OFFICE 

Manik- sharon am sorry 

sharon - for what ,i mean am happy that you declared  me as luna of lunar pack ,and you dont need to worry  i can handle everything ,when you are with me .

manik then sighs and says- sharon ,now what am going to tell ,listen it carefully ,later you can change the decision if you want 

sharon - oh if its bearing your pups am ready 

manik shouts - just shut up sharon and you are just luna in front of pack that to only for name sake .

sharon - what do you mean ?

manik - i can never give you  the place of my nandini ,you are just replacement for her ,you are luna for the pack,but i wont mark you,and never mate with you ,and you will only the company me to official works that to if neccessary but not as true luna ,because you can never be  nandini ,i was such a fool that i made her go through  hell,but i was forced ,so i can never get my nandini back but i will take revenge for her, then later i will leave this pack and handle this to  my sister mukti and her mate,so you are just a temporary luna to be clear and never try to take my mate place ,is that ok with you?

sharon shouts- what?temporary luna ,for that omega  then manik growls loudly making her shiver in fear .

manik - dare you take her name on your tounge i swear it wont hesitate before killing you .

sharon - am sorry manik,i just got rejected so my emotions  carried me with that am sorry .

manik - you better be,and call me as alpha not manik its only for my mate .

sharon nods and leaves his room 

sharon (crying) - veronica 

vero- sweety what happened  ,why are you crying? did any one spoke bad about you 

sharon then narrates whole incident 

veronica- that bitch wont allow us to stay in peace ,even after her death  also 

sharon - am just temporary luna 

veronica - dont worry when am here.

#################################

LEAP OF 3 YEARS 

Dark moon pack 

Nandini  pov - 3 years ,it has been three years of my rejection, three years of lily and sean death ,it became very difficult for me to handle kids and the responsibiities ,but madhyam was there to handle me ,he always treated me like his friend ,today if am a succesful alpha and a wonderful mother then its all due to madhyam ,who ever his mate was  very foolish to reject a person like him but now he is okay ,when ever i see madhyam i see myelf in him as we both are rejected from our soul mates,intially it was very difficult for me to handle him ,because every night he used to cry in his pain of rejection ,manik this one person never left my brain even if i want to remove him from my mind, heart it became very hard for me to forget him ,but still   am trying to cope up ,and this all due to my munchikins am blessed to be their mother ,they think me as their mother and now i cant even imagine  my life with out them,long gone was nandini shah now am nandini alpha of dark moon pack .

madhyam pov - i seriously think that am unlucky that is why mate rejected me,but in all this i fell in love with nandini ,yes i love nandini ,every thing about her amaze me,her  talks,her angelic face ,but still i cant forget my true mate may be nandini can help me in forgetting her and the kids also think that am their father ,this all happiness in my life is due to nandini .  i cant wait to tell her that i love her

Lunar pack 

Manik pov - three years are like 3000 years for me with out my mate i cant wait, when i will die and meet my mate nandini in heaven ,may be all these are results of my sins ,that am waiting for my death so that i can meet my nandini , one more year nandini then i will meet you.  i love you my sweet mate .

sharon pov- i am crying on my fate now ,why did i listen veronica's words and agree to her and rejected my mate ,i miss him ,now i understood what blunder i have done ,but i have come so forward  in my life that i cant even turn back and see,no one loves me in this pack,nor respect me ,am just  a bloody temporary luna for them ,not even manik atleast bothers about me ,i wana meet my mate and ask  for forgiveness.

##########################################

Done with the update guys

those who like this part please do vote and share your views in the comment box .

next update - only on completion of target 

target - 60 votes and 15 comments 

And guys if you like the chapter then please do vote ,it does not take much energy/time to hit a star button ,and i will update next part only on completion of target ,because am having fever,with migraine and a running nose but still i updated please do like the stories if you like them ,it is not for my story guys  ,but for every story because we writers put our best to write a story and its not easy to write an story .

and sorry if i sounded rude ,but i thought of telling  my view guys and once again sorry if i hurt anyone 
And to my regular voters I love you all so much ,because of your love and support am writing this story.

##############

promo 

face of manan and sharon , madhyam 

###############

till then everyone take care 

love you all bye.

other 2 stories are on its way.