part 21

Hello everyone , am here with the update .

It has been long time since I updated this book, hope you guys like this part .

And thanks to everyone those who voted for last part .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

Happy reading .

This chapter is dedicated to @khushijain257 .

#####################

Precap- manik begging nandini for forgiveness.

Nandini pov – I don't know what to do ? I feel that what manik has done was wrong but one part of my brain says he is wrong and he should be punished but the other part says I should forgive , my wolf has also been silent since the moment manik has kissed me, I don't know what is wrong with her ? I was waiting all these years for revenge now when I have reached all near to my goal then why the hell I am feeling sad and gulit in my heart , was manik telling truth , no I don't care if he is saying truth also the moment he insulted me ,as his mate he called for his own destruction , am a woman not some toy to play , we women also have a heart , we have some limit for everything but manik when I remember those moments I feel that I should punish him , if today I leave him , then tomorrow there will be another person like this and I wont let anyone empower women thinking them to be weak and I will not back out no , but wait if the punishment includes killing him , then no I cant let that happen but even he tried to kill me and didnt even think about me , but his eyes were shouting and showing his innocence , no nandini you have to be strong, I will puinsh him , I wont let him harm and affect my future and my children . those scars which are crowing my back are the proof that what I have gone through my children were only my peace and solace.

Manik pov – please nandini trust me this one time, if you want to punish me , then tell them the truth that how I rejected you and insulted but please never think that I tried killing you, I am not bad that I will commit the same sin like my family did , please punish me kill me, but don't let me call you as your murderer, I will prefer death over it .if you hand me over to the elders also I will not stop loving you , you will always be in my heart , I think am paying for all the sins my family did , even I did so wrong and today am paying for all the sins.

Madhyam pov – finally manik chapter will be closed and I will ask nandini to marry me , the moment he will leave the pack house I will tell her my feelings and Sharon I don't care once I mate with nandini that mate bond will also be vanished , come on nandini tell them the truth, am not a patient man baby .

Sharon pov – come on nandini kill your own mate , later veronica will kill ou and ypur bastard children then I wwil see who will come in between me and manik .

Nandini takes a deep breathe and says – yes , manik did this to me. But why did you come now ?now when you needed my help you came to me didnt you remember that your royal princess? when she bullied in this stupid pack , you got reminded that I can only save you all from the rouge king right , that is why you people were in search of me , I knew it all from the start but I refuse to go with you people to palace I want to stay here and I want manik to be punished .

HEARING THIS ELDERS FEEL SHAME ON THEIR PART ,AND MADHYAM AND SHARON WERE HAPPY AND ALL SMILING , BUT THERE MANIK 'S SOUL WAS SHATTERED .

Manik pov – am I that low , that she didn't trust me and my love , I am being dragged by the royal gurads harshly the , my skin was being sliced but this pain was nothing she didn't trust me that hurt like bitch . but my eyes didn't leave her , she was standing there like statue I mean she was not even looking at me , am I such that disgusting mate that she refuses to even glance at me for last time,I know madhaym is all behind this , I wont leave that bastard I will never let my love loose.

Manik was being dragged his fore arms were bleeding but he didn't even avert his eyes from nandini .

Manik while leaving shouts – I promise nandini that I will prove my innocence and that day you will forgive and accept me and love and that day will come soon , please wait for me and take care of yourself and children and I love you so much till my last breathe I will love you. And he was taken out the elders take away manik .

NANDINI RUNS TO HER ROOM AND SEES SAM AND LILLIAN SLEEPING PEACEFULLY SHE PECKS THEIR FOREHEAD AND LEAVES TO FOREST

Nandini then falls on her knees and shouts – I want that bloody satisfaction of victory today I won but I felt that I have lost everything from my llife , why the hell is it painig this ache why does not it leave me ?why do I love manik I cant live with out him. I bloody love you manik , but I can never forgive you what you did to me .

########################

Done with the update guys , hope you all like it , if you like it then please do vote and share your views in the comment .

And this chappy has been public , because one of my reader has asked to do and asked to see that I would surely find a great response from you all,hope it happens like that , silent readers please don't be silent .

Promo –

Mukthi shouts cryingly – nandini what the fuck do you know about my brother and our family , who the hell are you to punish him? if anything happens to my brother then i wont leave you remember this, it is my promise to you .

madhyam pov - shit now i will not let nandini loose from myself.

Nandini – oh no I punished manik he ws innocent am a murderer , I killed an innocent and cries .

###############

Target – 150 votes and 70 comments

Next update – on completion of target .

Few words for manik and nandini .

What  do you peolpe now think about manik ?

Was nandini right for punishing manik ?

Madhyam will he claim nandini as his/ accept Sharon and become evil.

########################

Next update of other stories tomorrow

Which story do you people want ?

1 . love me!!!!!!!

2.mafia love

3. perfectly imperfect

4.only yours

5. obsessed

The story which will get high response will be updated by tomorrow evening .

TILL THEN EVERYONE

TAKE CARE ,

LOVE YOU ALL,

BYE.