Four

Talila opened her eyes, the memories fleeing as she looked to the man standing before her. "Cullen...I-" But before she could say anything more Cullen sealed her lips with his own. They had climbed up the ladder from his office to his room while she had been lost in the memories they shared and now he tenderly caressed her cheek.

"Don't ever leave me like that again." He commanded her with a quiet almost tear filled voice as he enfolded her in his embrace. "I need you. I lo-" this time it was her turn to cut him off as she stole aways his words with a kiss.

"I love you too Cullen, and I need you just as much as you need me." With their next kiss, self control for both of them was being lost as their kisses became more passionate, more hungry, more needy.

Cullen didn't want to wait anymore and he looked to her. "Talila?" He asked her name in a quivering voice.

"I'm ready Cullen. I want you forever." She whispered back as he kissed her again. With that kiss, their passion exploded into an inferno. Cullen and Talila soon felt their armor coming off and heard both sets fall to the floor before he laid her upon his bed though both were still dressed. He kissed the scar on her eye, the scar on her cheek captured her lips with his, before moving along her jaw and onto her throat, where he began to nip. She felt his sly hands move under her shirt and suddenly found herself without the breast-band that had become a usual thing for her to wear. She found his lips and all but forced him to let her sit up as her shirt followed the breast-band and went somewhere (where she wasn't sure and really didn't care at this time). She felt her hands helping to remove his shirt and soon she was pinned back under him as he claimed her mouth with his. She wasn't entirely sure when, but she soon found herself undoing his pants and was stroking him, which caused a rather uncharacteristic moan to escape him. Things after that seemed to go rather quickly and soon they found that their sexual high led Cullen to empty himself into her waiting womb as she tightened around him with her orgasm. They eventually collapsed upon the bed with him holding her close; though they did continue to gently kiss, neither being able to find the words to speak. Somehow another inferno was sparked and refused to die until the night began to wane. But even after that was spent, Talila refused to leave her ex-Templar (she had discovered early on in the relationship that he had once been a Templar but was no longer taking the lyrium that the others did, and much to his surprise and relief find that out did not chase her away like he had feared it would) and she stayed the rest of the night with him. "I love you, Cullen." She told him as he smiled at her words.

"I love you too, Talila." With that he held her in his arms and together they fell asleep.

*******

A year later, Talila stood at the mine once more, its lyrium deposits where not running out though she had come here at the request of the Inquisitor as there had been rumors of something odd happening here though while she stood looking over it nothing in particularly out of place was happening (which slightly irked her as she had been looking forward to a minor skirmish to test out the strength of her new armor) but as she though about her situation she found that the only source of her rage was at the man who had escaped death. The man who helped inflict this accursed lyrium withdrawal issue onto me. When I find him, Maker help me so I don't outright slaughter the pig.

"Talila?" Cullen walked up to her, startling her from her thoughts, "Nice armor, is it new?"

"One of the blacksmiths forged it for me, said something about me being the Commander's woman and that I needed better armor then my beat up old armor." Talila smiled, a full year had passed and every day they drew closer and closer to defeating the one everyone called Corypheus and delivered blow after blow to his general, Samson, and to his Red Templar army. "Shame really, I rather like my old armor, but I guess this will have to suffice."