Chapter 2

Hi you guys I hope I guys like the book so far if you do comment and share ... ooh and here is a photo of Tera. Thanks.

--------------------------------------

She just laughed at me "Do you want to go to school? And you are in land of peace you are going to live here one day with me." She told me, this place was so nice and white. Wait did she mean me alone with her?, what about my family? I want to go home.

"Excuse me, but I really want to go home now cause I want to see my family before I come and live with you here." I say with a hint of sadness. She look at me and smiled her perfect starry smile. "My sweet Terra your life is still long and I don't want to take you away from your amazing life yet. Close your eyes and think about home." I smiled at her and closed my eyes.

***

I opened them again and I was laying in a bed... in the nurse's room and Miguel was standing infront of the bed with a worried, scared look in his eyes, that made me fall more inlove with him. "Baby are you okay?" He asked soft and kind. "My sweet heart... I'm okay don't worry about me, I was just in the land of peace, it's so white." I told him and his mouth was hanging in shock.

"You where in the land of peace. You are so lucky." He said in shock, I just laughed at him. Why was I lucky?

The room was small with two beds, I was lying on a white silk blanket. These people have too much money for themselves as I thought and giggled at myself. Miguel started laughing so I looked at him with a confused look because of how much he was laughing and why... "Why in the devils name are you laughing about?" I giggle at my own words.

He looked at me and started laughing harder, was he mad or something? "Well ..." he started " .... I am half werewolf so I can hear your thoughts..." he giggled. Shit can he see what I think to. "Yes" he replied with a grin on his face and my cheeks went appel red.

The door swinged open....

Sebrina ran in and gave me a bone crushing hug. She looked at me with a death stare and started to tear up. "Don't u ever do that ever again." She sniffed. I looked at her and took her hands and said "Don't worry death has to catch me first." I smirk, she just laughed at me and gave me one bear hug and went back to class. Wait she was going to class, that's the first, or is she going to the spot.... She is going to the spot.

I looked up at Miguel and remember this morning where the fudge was, he wasn't in the car and for that he got a death stare. Yes, I said fudge I am trying not to use bad language anymore. Brain 'U trying to stop swearing that's the first.' he laughed at me. 'If you don't stop your attitude I am going to start using CAT' I smirk at myself cause he was quiet for ones.

Miguel looked at me and started to laugh. "Why are you arguing with your brain?" He laughed at me. "Cause I am awesome." I smiled at myself. "Wait where did you go this morning, you didn't even give me a good bye kiss?" I gave him the death stare.

He started to blush, he was thinking about what to say. Why is he thinking he must tell me the truth or he going to get it. " Well It's a surprise so I can't tell you." He smirk his gorgeous smile that evil little basterd, he knows I hate surprises.

"But babe you know I hate surprises, please tell me." I said in my sad voice and puppy eyes. He looked at me and just smiled and he shook his head no.

"Fine, then I'm going back to school, at least the people in there likes to tell me stuff." I walked past him all sassy. "Do you really think you going back to school after fainting, you are going no where! I already told the school you are going home when you wake up." He said in a consurned tone of voice. I just smiled, but inside I was jumping with joy.