Chapter 4

Tara's pov

I'm scared and alone. I try to open my eyes but it stays close. I try to move, but it feels like someone has broken all my bones in my body. I keep hearing a waterfall and a crack of my bones.

I force open my eyes and see I'm alone in the dark I tried to stand up, but I fall right back. I just sit thereö and try to look where I was.

I try to concentrate in the dark then suddenly I could see everything in a blurry vision. My whole body and eyes felt like it was on fire.

I scream in pain I try to move my hand but it's paralyzed by pain. My whole body feels like I was thrown in a put of fire. I try to bite my pain down on my lips. I feel something warm coming down my lip I try to lift up my hand but it's still paralyzed I start to scream again. I see a flash of light and the pain goes away. I stand up slowly scared that I would fall down paralyzed. I start to walk to the waterfall or river. The ground was soft like silk but their was no grass only sand.

I looked around to see if anyone was there, it was only me and the wind. The river started to come in view, I walked closer and saw the water was crystal clear, but the only thing I couldn't take my eyes off was the moon, it shined so bright, I couldn't take my eyes of it. It is so beautiful "Tera it's me come into the water u will like it." The soft voice of the moon said.

I walk closer to the edge of the river and look into the water. I jump in the water it was so nice and warm. Bubbles was forming around neath me and then a whirlpool under my feet I couldn't feel my feet I try to kick but I started to sink. I looked down and almost blew all the air out of my lungs when I screamed.

I had along black tail with golden spirals on it the tail went till my hips. I was to scared to look but I did anyway my breast was... full of hair. My breats was covered by hair and my nails were really long it could scratch a shark in half. My hair was the most terrifying thing ever it was no longer homey blond but black with golden stripes and my hair went all the way down to my thigh tail. I flap my tail up and down trying to work this long thing but it took me a while to come up to the surface. But I wish I didn't when I saw my face in the reflecting water. I had wolf ears on my head I reached up to touch it when I saw my teeth it was the only thing that was normal but I had a few sharp ones.

I look around their was still no one with me. I tear run down my face I hated being alone it makes me remember of them...

I flipped my tail up and down trying to get to the edge it was harder than I thought. I started to sink once again and I through my hands in air "Oh well that is the last of me." I said but all u could see was the bubbles flowing up to the service never to be seen again. I wanted to swear at the bubbles of air that was floating away from me but desided not to loose more air. I try to flop my tail up and down but my body was so exhausted of having no fresh air it still started to sink. How far is this lake damm lake I hate it, I thought to myself. I sighed and last more air, I got water in my mouth I try to spit it out but got more water in...

I felt a sharp pain again in the sidesof my ribs and neck. It felt like my skin being torn open... and I couldn't help but scream. All the air went out of my lungs and I could feel the water filling my body. The water kept flowing until it stop...

I looked around and I could feel through my neck and ribs fresh air spilling through my vocal chords. I can breave I kept telling myself.

I flap my tail up and down really exited. In your face Bella, I can breave under water and all u can do is suck blood and stand in sun and glow. (If u didn't get the hint it's Bella on Twilight ) It felt like I swimmed for hours.

"Hi, Tera my name is Lora and I'm your wolf. "

"You are my what? And where did you come from, please don't tell me u like my brain, cause that would be so annoying and are u in my head?..."