Chapter 5

He hold my hand started crying on my lap "I thought I last u .... Your heart stop for 3 days... please don't leave me ever again like that... I thought u died your whole family did.... I'm really sorry for everything... I love you too... " he said between sops while I comfort him.

We sat there for a few minutes and he just sat in my arms and cry is amazing heart out. I could do nothing else, but hold him and tell him everything is going to be ok and make a few jokes like I was fighting the angel of death and he just hug me tighter around my tinny waste....

Wait why I'm, I so fin. He looked at me with teary eyes with worry and concerned, cause I stop rubbing him when I saw my middle and I was as white as an ghost.

"Baby what's wrong, did something happened? Are you okay ? Please don't die again? " he ask worried and I just stared at him, but my stare turned into a death stare. "Where's my food?" I asked him. With that he skooped me up like I weight nothing, did I loose that .

He run down stairs but I didn't even noticed we were down stairs, it was like super speed, does he have super speed? I saw a bunner saying sorry for your lost and gifts and giftbaskets that was spreaded everywhere. They had a death party with out me how dare they, they will regret it I evil laughed in my head well I think pf why's to get them back.

My thoughts took so over my brain I didn't even noticed we in the kithen he run to the huge LG fridge and took out a plate full of pamkin and chicken. I started drooling looking at it. My teeth just wanted to rip the meat apart it was funny cause I love pumpkin but I just wanted meat. He turned around abd look at me and drop the plate I don't know what came over me I jump of the bar chair and like a cat and rip apart the meat with only my teeth, they felt so sharp it can bite a arm off.

I rip the meat apart I sweard I look like a crazy person eating of the floor like a wild dog. When I was  done with the meat I lost control of my hole body again and I heared giggles coming from me. My body was running like a dog around the kitchen. My body stop infront of Miguel. My eyes landed on his and his eyes looked shocked, but something was different in them instead of them being my perfect chocolate brown it started to turn yellow with same brown in it and I don't know what happened but I jumped on him and lost even more control...

We were both kissing each other like we have never kissed or well maked out. We usely just didn't it soft and slow scared to hurt each other. He pull away and his eyes were back to normal.

"Babe please... " he struggled " I can't keep... him under control... I'm sorry." And with that he pulled me closer and fangs came out of is mouth he grabbed my shoulders and bite me on the shoulder bone. The pain shot through my whole body it felt like 50 000 volt shotting through my body again but that's a other storie. The pain started fading slowly and it started feeling like electric shocks but the sweet kind like when me and Miguel kiss. I slowly started feeling dizzy and fizzy my eyes started closing and I just saw blackness.

***

I bright light shown in my eyes almost blinding me. "She's awake, bitches. I told you wasn't died, you owe me £10." I looked up to see my Sebrina pointing at my family. I couldn't keep my laugh in, she knows me so well.

Miguel run up to me and started hugging me and kissing on the cheeks me, "I should've have mark you, but when you come back to life I couldn't control my wolf, he felt whole again..." I kissed him so that he just can stop talking, but when are lips touched it felt like sparks bringing as together and I couldn't let go, it was so toxic. He pulled away and looked at me and forgot what to say. "Babe, I don't mind that you marked me, but what does it means to mark somebody. " I asked innocently, cause I still have no idea what this wolf thing is doing to me.