Humanity

Ever since Danny had become half-ghost, he'd know that one day his secret would be revealed. Still, he tried his best to hide it. Soon enough he realised that many ghosts found it amusing when he changed between his two forms. That was a danger to his identity and he came to realisation that he needed to be able to defend himself as a human too. Perhaps that's why he found himself in a habit of taking miniature ectoguns to school. Or why he found himself on the football field every evening, shooting makeshift targets. Maybe that's why he decided to equip himself with a Fenton Katana or even why he continued to carry Fenton Shurikens. Either way, he knew that it was necessary.

BANG! BANG! BANG! And there goes his three targets. This continues until he has hit each target and when he has, he moves them further away from him, further and further. Then when they are as far as he can deal with, he begins to move. Flipping, jumping and ducking as he is dodging bullets whilst his own fly. Having done this every night for so long, it's instinct to him now. Every night his makeshift targets - tin cans and broken bottles - get further away and yet he hasn't missed a shot since the first time he picked up a gun.

He didn't always practice with his gun. Some times he used throwing stars instead or swung his sword at the air with coordination. Sometimes he punched a tree until it was smashed to pieces, something that often raised questions among the confused PE teachers, who'd walk outside the following morning and find splinters sprayed all the over the place. To him, it was simply training. Training for the day that he wasn't sure would even come. Well, it did. But not in the form he was expecting it. See, he thought it'd be a ghost...

-TimeBreakBecauseGoingGhost-

Danny leant back in his chair with a loud sigh. School was such a drag. Fair enough it used to be easy. He was clever and still is but now he is Phantom he doesn't have time to memorise the information he needs. He wasn't failing because he was stupid. He was failing because he knew it was his duty to save amity park. With great power comes great responsibility and all that!

"Daniel Fenton! Are you paying attention?!"

"Uh, yes Mr. Lancer!"

"Then please answer this question."

Danny looked over to the white board. 'Which character wears a black hat and why?'

"Um... I can't."

"Why ever not? You said you were paying attention. At least name one of the main characters from the book."

"Well, um... which book are we talking about?"

"Fenton!"

It was then that there was a loud BOOM. It was a sound like an explosion on the other side of school.

"Looks like you're excused for the moment, Mr. Fenton." Then he opened the door and left to investigate. Well, began to leave. No sooner than he was out the door, was he pushed back into the classroom by a muscular man wearing a black mask.

"We're holding you hostage so you better not try anything. Teacher, let's get going along with your class. We need the whole school in the gym room!"

"G- guys we better do what he says. Let's go."

Danny picked up his back as left, grateful that others were picking up their bags too; he didn't want to look suspicious. He sent a subtle nod at Tucker, Sam and Valerie. Valerie could fight and Tucker was his tech guy. Sam was the strategist. Danny however was the best and therefore the others simply worked behind him, even carrying his weapons at times. They had an agreement between them. Tucker was in charge of disabling and tech that a ghost or person had. Sam would call out a plan or moves when it was looking tough. Valerie was back up and crowd control.