Sculptures

Just a little idea I had.

Jack and Maddie Fenton sat at the kitchen table with a pile of opened envelopes before them. Maddie looked up as Jack began to speak. "Are there any we can skip on?"

"No, these are all things we already used or own; they have to be paid for."

"I... We could sell some of our inventions?"

"No one wants ghost equipment. They have Danny Phantom to save them." Maddie screwed up her nose.

"But we can't cut off my fudge supplies!"

"Jack, we have to."

"Awww... at least cut off stuff from the kids too..."

"We'll talk with them. Kids! Come and sit at the table with me and your father! We have something to discuss!"

"Coming Mom!" Jazz shouted from upstairs.

Danny on the other hand quickly put down the piece of ice he'd been morphing with his powers and ran downstairs. The two of them sat at the table, confused by the morbid atmosphere.

"What's wrong Mom?" Jazz questioned, inquisitive eyes resting on the pile of letters.

"Darling, we're going to have to cut down on bills. Your father and I can only just pay this month's so it's going to be tough."

"Um... Mom?"

"Yes, Danny?"

"I think I might know how we can make more money."

"Do tell."

"Well, I know what I can do anyway but Jazz could be a paid tutor and you could offer lessons in ghost defence and martial arts. Dad could use the Fenton Assault Vehicle to help people who are moving houses or want to move heavy equipment."

"That's a good plan... I didn't know you had such wonderful ideas!"

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You know that's not what I meant dear."

"Yeah, well... I have something to do."

"Wait, what are you going to help pay the bills?!"

"Um... I don't want to tell but I am doing something."

"Oh... alright then..."

"See yah later." Danny left the room and ran quickly upstairs. When he arrived in his room, he went straight to his closet. Climbing inside, he opened a door hidden in the back by his clothes and entered.

The new room was bland. It had grey, concrete, walls and a similar floor and ceiling. The room had five other doors. Danny ran into the first door to his left. The inside of this room was similar except the walls were lined with glass cabinets. Danny opened one cabinet and scooped a large number of items into a sack. He then moved to the next room, that looked more or less the same. He got a different sack and put some more, larger, items inside. In the next room he put some - again larger - items into a sack. He did the same for the forth and fifth rooms which had even larger of these items in. Smiling happily, he left back into his bedroom and put all five sacks into one giant sack.

"Mom, Dad, I'm going out!"

"CALL US IF YOU SEE A GHOST DANNY-BOY!!"

"Bye, sweetie!"

Danny left through the door, bag over his shoulder. He walked to Sam's house and knocked. "Hi, Danny!"

"Hiya. Let's go to Tuck's house, I'll explain when we get there."