three

thank you all so much for stickin with me xx ilysm

~

oliver

"Put your index finger on the first fret, fifth string. Then your middle finger on the second fret, sixth string. Then put your ring finger also on the second fret, first string." I said smiling at the little boy named Carson. He held his little guitar in his lap, and successly placed his small fingers on the right strings and strummed. He definitely had guitar running through his veins. He played extremely cleanly, for a 6 year old.

"Miss, is this right?" He asked me, his wide blue eyes staring at me nervously. It was just so damn cute. And there was something about his eyes that reminded me of someone, but I couldn't remember who.

"Yes! That's perfect, and you can just call me Oliver!" I said a huge smile on my face.

A cheeky, dimpled smile spread, and it literally made me proud of him myself.

"Oliver?" He asked cautiously, not sure if it was okay to call me by me name.

I nodded, my smile growing larger. I looked to my wrist quickly checking my watch, it was already almost the end of his first session. I would definitely be looking forward to him coming back tomorrow. Unlike horny teenage boys, little boys like Carson were adorable and he was so polite.

"Let's go over the chords we learned today one last time!" I instructed, picking up my own guitar.

He nodded viciously and sat his smaller sized guitar in his lap.

We went over the C, G, D, and A chords before a knock was heard from outside.

"That must be your mom." I said, standing up to open the door.

"It's probably my brother!" He corrected me excitedly.

I shot him a grin and opened the door. I opened the door to be face to face with someone I sadly recognized. My grin faded, and I turned around, feeling my long hair whipping him in the face.

"Is this your brother?" I said, knowing the answer was already yes. I now knew where I recognized Carson's eyes from. Luke had the same disgustingly, stunning sea blue eyes.

He nodded multiple times, his head bobbing up and down like one of those plastic bobble heads. He ran over to Luke and jumped into his arms.

"Luke!" Well, apparently, he really loved his older brother.

"Hi Oliver." Luke said to me awkwardly, his face reddening.

"You know Miss Oliver?" Carson asked poking Luke in the cheek, then giggling.

"It's complicated." We echoed each other, speaking at the same time.

Carson giggled again, "You both said the same thing!" He shouted, obviously amused by that.

"Well, um, we gotta go C, see you tomorrow Oliver!" Luke said sending me a wave, holding his little brother in one hand. He sent me a geniune smile, and sadly it was just as cute as his little brother, just with a dash of maturity and sexiness. Shit, I just did not think that.

"Bye!" I said to Carson and Luke as the exited the music shop, both of them sending me another wave and grin.

I walked back into my little room where I taught my students. I sank into the metal folding chair and placed my hands on forehead, leaning my elbows into my knees. A deep exhale exited my mouth.

One of the best students I've ever had, someone who I'd want to teach forever, his older brother was someone I didn't really ever wanna see. Now I would have to suffer through writing class with him, and now see him pick up his adorable brother who adored him, everday. And the truth is, I don't even know why I dislike him at all. He's polite and nice, someone who speaks the truth, and possibly attractive.

It's just his innocence and his capability to believe that such a love exists, that made me act like such a bitch to him. Maybe I was a little jealous, I want a love like that, that connection he had with his little brother. I want to be able to love like everyone else, not be so scared of getting hurt, getting burned again by someone I thought loved me.

~

luke

"So how was the lesson?" I asked, trying to push the image of Oliver out of my head. The way her beautiful smile faltered when she saw me.

"It was awesome! Miss Oliver is the best." He exclaimed excitedly, waving his ice cream cone around wildly, his scoop of rainbow sherbert almost flying off.

"Woah buddy, watch out for your ice cream!" I laughed, ruffling his dirty blonde hair. He looked up at me, a big smile on his face.

He gestured me to move down to his height to tell something to me. I leaned down, cupping my ear.

"You should marry Miss Oliver" He whispered.

I shot back up to my full height of 6'1 and shot him a look. "C, I'm not marrying Miss Oliver. She doesn't even like me," I said slowly, making sure he understood and soaked in my words.

"Why doesn't she like you?" His big blue eyes widening, looking up at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and held onto his hand as we walked across the road, "I don't know bud, but I hope to find out."

-

"Luke!" I heard my best friend Michael call for me from downstairs. We lived together in this place, and Calum and hopefully another friend we had, Ashton, would be joining us in in the summer.

"Yeah?!" I yelled back, from inside my room. I lay sprawled across my king sized bed, surfing the internet on my laptop. I checked the time on the top right corner of my screen. It was 7:40 PM.

I could hear his large footsteps coming towards my room, and his head peaking through my door. "You hungry?" he asked, ruffling his now black and purple colored hair.

I nodded, sitting up on my bed. Food is good, I like food. I'm one of those guys who's almost always hungry. Bless my metabolism for keeping me from becoming overly fat. Also, thank my friends for regularly making me exercise, even if they have to drag me to the gym kicking and screaming.

"McDonalds?" Michael asked, walking into my room and sitting on my desk. Michael's family had moved to California a few months before we did, so he knew the area better than I did.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, jumping up, grabbing my wallet off my desk, and shoving it into the back pocket of my black skinny jeans.

As we drove to McDonalds, Mike blasted music in the car, some All Time Low, Nirvana, Green Day, Panic! At the Disco; all the good stuff. We sang and screamed together in unison, most likely scaring the people driving by.

We pulled into the drive-through of McDonalds less than 15 minutes later.

"Hi, can I get 2 McChickens, a Big Mac, an Oreo McFlurry and a large Sprite!" I ordered, a smile on my face. I ordered almost the same as Mikey, who ordered 3 McChickens, 2 Snack Wraps, an Oreo McFlurry and large Coke.

We both like food, so what?

We both sat in the car, in the parking lot, eating away at our big bag of food. Not much talking occured, but that wasn't a problem. This is how we were a lot, we were that kind of friendship; we could sit in silence and it wasn't strange or awkward.

"Hey Michael!" I heard a familiar girls voice from a distance away. I looked up from my food to Mike's side of the car, to see the most unlikely person standing there.

~

hahA who do you think that person is

shit im bad at updating but its slowly making its way

im actually really excited and summer is almost here so holler at me

btw pls check out my story called Motion (: 

vote and comment! because if you do, then luke will appear in your bedroom(;

lots of love - blessing