Duets

Hey! If u read this, it is not going to be all happiness from here. Well, it will be for Bartie, Quoe, Samcedes and Sugary but Finchel will have some problems coming up!

Enjoy!

-------------------------

Rachel P.O.V

-------------------------

"We could hang out tonight." I say, with Finn's arm over my shoulder.

"I have practice for a song I'm writing." Finn says.

"What is it called?" I ask.

"Another World." Finn says.

"Nice name." I say.

"Yeah. I've got to go." Finn says, looking at his phone.

"Bye Finny." I say and kiss him.

He walks off and I go to my locker.

"Did you hear the super hot Finn Hudson of the band One Direction is dating that hobbit who slapped Santana Lopez the other day?" A cheerleader says from the other side of my opened locker.

"Yeah. Why would he date her? She's such a goody-two shoes." Another cheerleader says.

"I was thinking of asking Finn out myself but he was apparently dating Santana then he broke up and started dating Hobbit girl." The first cheerleader says.

"You so should have asked him out, Kate." The second cheerleader says.

"Me and him could so have a chance at winning prom king and queen with his super stardom and my good looks and popularity." The first cheerleader, Kate says.

Now I've had it up to here with them. I slam my locker shut, shocking the two cheerleaders.

"Can you both shut it?" I ask.

"Excuse me. Who are you?" Kate asks.

"I'm Rachel Berry aka. Hobbit and Finn Hudson's girlfriend." I say.

"Oh you really are a loser." Kate says and her and the other cheerleader laugh.

"Leave her alone." A voice shouts from behind me. I turn my head to see Finn, rushing towards me.

"Oh my direction! You're Finn Hudson. Will you go out with me?" Kate asks.

"I have a girlfriend and her name is Rachel Berry." Finn says, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"So it is true. You're so lucky Berry!" The other cheerleader says.

"Bye Finn and if you get bored of the Hobbit here, call me!" Kate says, passing Finn her number.

"I can't take your number since I really like Rachel here." Finn says, rejecting Kate's number.

The 2 cheerleaders walk off.

"So you'll never leave me for a cheerleader?" I ask, looking up at Finn.

"Of course not. To me, your hotter than all of the cheerleaders combined." Finn says and kisses me.

--------------------------

Brittany P.O.V

------------------------

My name is Brittany S.Pierce and I am a Unicorn Directioner. I love Artie from One Direction and his wheels are so shiny. His voice is amazing and he has cute glasses.

While in Glee Club, Mr Schue starts talking and I don't understand a word he says. I keep looking at Artie who's talking with Blaine and Sam.

"We will be Duets!" Mr Schue says.