Regionals

Hey!

I really wanted to skip forward a month and show them at Regionals!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------

Kurt P.O.V

------------------------------

Normally, Blaine would give me a good luck kiss before and after a competition but now since we aren't together, he doesn't. I feel like I won't give my best performance without a kiss from him. He's my good luck charm and I'm his.

"Vocal Adrenaline are on in five." A stage hand mentitions when he walks past us. He doesn't say it directly to us but we feel fear from him saying it.

"They are here!" Rachel screams.

"Hopefully Jesse isn't here. He can't have been a judge for sectionals and now the coach for another team." Finn says.

"Let's hope he isn't." Mr Schue says.

"Hello New Directions." A voice says. We all go into shock. It's Jesse.

--------------------------------

Finn P.O.V

--------------------------------

The moment I hear Jesse's voice, I want to get out of my chair and beat the crap out of Jesse but Rachel would hate me for using violence. He is the father of the child that I'll be helping Rachel raise.

Rachel stands up. Her bump only small right now so Jesse won't notice but her mother's instincts kick in and her hand rests on her stomach.

"Hello Rachel. Frankenteen get you knocked up?" Jesse asks.

Rachel takes a deep breath, "He did get me pregnant. That means he is my one true love not you."

"I know you love me, Rachel. Finn's just a rebound boyfriend." Jesse mumbles, trying hard for only Rachel to hear it but I hear it and stand up infront of Rachel.

"Jesse, I think you need to leave." Finn says.

"You know where I am Rachel. Call me if you need a real man. You can come and join my group, Vocal Adrenaline." Jesse says. He walks out and Rachel falls into my arms, crying.

"We'll bet Vocal Adrenaline today, Rach. Then we can rub it in his face. I promise you." I say and kiss her head.

-----------------------------

Vocal Adrenaline perform 'Warrior' by Kimbra, Mark Foster and A-Trak and 'Never Close Our Eyes' by Adam Lambert. We get ready since we're up next.

Artie and Rachel are singing a duet and then we have our group number of 'Dark Side'.

"Good Luck, Rach." I say and kiss her.

"Thanks." She says.

Then it's our turn.

Rachel goes on stage. She stands in the middle of the stage, head down. The music starts and she starts to sing her head goes up.

[Rachel:]

"I don't wanna be left

In this war tonight

Am I alone in this fight?

Is anybody out there?

Don't wanna be left left in this world behind

Say you'll run to my side"