Oooooo...Drama

Hey!

Be prepared for drama, people!
Warning: ONE COUPLE MAY BREAK UP!!!!!!!!!! This is a depressing chapter with depressing songs in it.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------
Finn P.O.V
----------------------------------

"Hey Rach." I say.

"Hey Finny." Rachel says, pecking my lips.

"You don't seem cheerful today." I say.

"It's just that I have found out who my biological mother is and she wants nothing to do with me. That has made me want to sing a song about depressing parts in peoples lives." She says.

"What song?" I ask.

"Don't saying. You'll find out later in glee club." She says, walking up the hallway.

---------------------------------
Kurt P.O.V
--------------------------------

I walk down the hallway and my phone buzzes. I look at it and it's a message from William, a friend I meet at a record store two nights ago. His message reads:

'Hey Kurt. We should hang out?'

I reply with:

'I told u I have a boyfriend'

2 minutes pass and my phone buzzes again. He replies with:

'Send me a picture of him'

I send him a picture of Blaine and wait. He texts me:

'Hot stuff! :)'

I ignore his message and walk to class. What I don't realise is that I dropped my phone....

----------------------------------
Mystery Person's P.O.V
----------------------------------

I run down the hall to after class.

I trip up on something. I look at the small item I tripped up on. A Phone! I crawl over and grab it. I click the button to see a picture of Blaine and Kurt. I swip the unlock bit and type in the code. It's obviously some broadway show he loves so much or Blaine.

It comes up on messages to 'William'. I scan the messages.

'Hey Hot Stuff.'

'Wanna hang out later?'

'Ditch the fake boyfriend and come to me'

I'm at first angry at this idiot who is hiting on Kurt but I feel sorry for Blaine who doesn't know this is going on behind his back.

I have to be a good person. I have to tell Blaine. Kurt might be my best friend but Blaine has the right to know. I have to find him.

I take out my own phone. My home screen is a picture of me and Finny. How I love him?

I text Blaine.

'Hey Blaine. Can I talk to you by my locker?'

He replies with: 'Sure Rachel. Seeya soon'

-----------------------------------------
Blaine P.O.V
-----------------------------------------

My name is Blaine Anderson. I am an ex-warbler and now a member of the New Directions. Rachel just texted me to meet her by her locker. I'm worried.

"Hey Rachel. What's up?" I ask as I arrive at her locker.

"I have to show you something." She says, taking a phone out of her pocket. It's Kurt's. I can recognize that designer Iphone cover anywhere.