Chapter 9 - Wifey for lifey

Dimitri's POV

He looked at me, surprised. "Wow! And who is that unlucky girl?" He asked, smirking. I laughed.

"I think she is lucky. So am I." I replied, giving him an arrogant smirk.

"Hmm." He raised his eyebrow with an amused expression on his face.

Sarah's POV

"Why are you sad?" Dimitri asked, placing his hand on top of my hand on the table.

We were having breakfast. My father and I were going back in two days.

"Because, I am going back in two days." I murmured sadly.

He looked at me tenderly, holding my hand.

"Do not be sad. And who knows? Maybe you will not go." He commented and winked at me.

I looked at him with inquiring eyes. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged his shoulder, giving me a knowing smile.

What is he planning?

I opened my eyes, stretching out. I got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I put on a black tank top and navy blue shorts.

My father and I had breakfast. He said Uncle Sergei invited us for dinner tomorrow evening.

After having breakfast, my father went to Dimitri's company.

I was in my suite. Someone knocked on the door. I went towards the door and opened it.

"Ms. Miller, it is for you." The man handed me a big box.

"Umm... Thank you."

I took the box and closed the door. I went to my bedroom and placed the box on the bed. I opened it. There was a white lace dress in the box. I saw a note in the box.

'Today you are mine....Be ready. I will call you. Dimitri.'

I put on the dress. The dress was so beautiful and elegant. I did my hair wavy and left me hair open. I looked at myself in the mirror. My phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone.

'Waiting for you in front of the hotel.'

I smiled and put my phone into my clutch as I left.

I saw Dimitri in front of the hotel. He was leaning against his car. He wore a black suit, a white shirt and a black tie. He was extremely sexy.

 He was extremely sexy

I walked towards him. He smiled at me, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissed my lips.

"You are stunning, kiska." He murmured in my ear. "I look forward to taking your dress off." He added, kissing my neck. I blushed.

He pulled back and opened the door for me. I got in the car. He got in the car and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked in curiosity.

"You will see." He replied, smiling.

He held my hand and placed them together on his thigh as we entwined our hands. I smiled at him.

He parked his car. Dimitri got out of his car. He opened the door for me and extended his hand. I took his hand and got out of the car. He held my hand and headed us towards the church.

"What are we doing here, Dimitri?" I asked, confused.

He did not say anything.

He stopped in front of the church. He pulled something out from his pocket and got down on his one knee. I was surprised.

Is he going...?

I was speechless and totally nervous. He opened the box. There was a diamond ring in the box.

"Dimitri..." I murmured.

"Sarah, I know it seems crazy. It is not so long that we know each other. But I love you and want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me? Now and here."

I did not know what to say. He was looking into my eyes as he was waiting for my answer. It was so early. But my heart was saying the same word...Yes!

"I...Yes!" I replied, smiling. He smiled at me and slid the ring on my finger.

He stood up and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

Suddenly, we heard clapping. We pulled back. A man and a woman walked towards us, smiling.

"Sarah, let me introduce you to Nikolai, my best friend and his wife, Olga."

"Nice to meet you." I said, giving them a warm smile.

"I looked forward to meeting you. I wondered who was the girl who swept Dima off his feet." Nikolai confessed, smirking at Dimitri.

Dimitri furrowed his eyebrows at him. I smiled, holding his hand. He smiled at me, kissing my hair.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

Dimitri wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and brushed his lips against mine, kissing me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He pulled back and leaned his forehead against mine.

We went to have dinner afterwards. Our reception dinner. It was the best day in my life. I was so happy. I am his wife. It was a crazy decision, but I didn't regret it.

Dimitri parked his car in front of his penthouse building. We got out of the car. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him as he headed us towards the building.

The elevator door opened. He scooped me up in his arms bridal style.

"Welcome to our home, Mrs. Sarah Fedorova." He said, giving me a wide smile.

I smiled back, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

He carried me to the bedroom and set me down on my feet. There were red rose petals on the bed.

He cupped my cheek, looking into my eyes.

"Wifey for lifey." He commented with a mischievous smirk. I smiled.

He leaned closer and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss. I ran my hands through his hair. He was kissing me hungrily while he was unzipping my dress. I removed the straps of my dress, letting it slide down. He stepped back, roaming my body with salacious eyes.

"Stunning and mine."

He took off his jacket, tie and shirt without taking his eyes off me and threw them away, melting me with his intense gaze.

He cupped my cheek and kissed my lips hungrily, moving me back. We fell down onto the bed.

He was kissing me lustfully while he was moving his hand down my body. He pulled my lower lip between his teeth. I moaned, running my hands along his bare back. He slid his hand under my lace panties. I pursed my lips together in sensation. He pushed his finger inside me, making me moan. He added another finger, torturing me with his fingers while he was kissing my neck. I gripped his hair, moaning. He increased his pace. I arched my back and came, screaming his name out. He pulled his fingers out and put it into his mouth, looking into my eyes with full of passion in his eyes. He sucked his fingers, closing his eyes as he moaned.

He got up and took off his other clothes. He pulled my panties down and parted my legs apart wide, positioning himself between my legs. He slammed inside me roughly, making me moan louder.

"I...love.....you." He murmured between his thrusts.