6. They took Glenn

"You're not doing this alone." Rick said.

"Even I think it's a bad idea and I don't even like you much." Daryl agreed.

"It's a good idea, okay, if you just hear me out. If we go out there in a group, we're slow, drawing attention. If I'm alone, I can move fast." Glenn explained.

"I still don't like the idea of you doing this by yourself." Rick said.

"Fine. Then I'll take one person." He said, looking around at all of us. "Abby. You're the fastest." He nodded to me.

"Sounds good." I said. Glenn starts drawing a map of the streets on the ground.

"Look. That's the tank, five blocks from where we are now. That's the bag of guns. Here's the alley I dragged you into when we first met. That's where Daryl, Abby, and I will go." Glenn explained.

"Why me?" Daryl asked.

"Your crossbow is quieter than his gun. While Daryl waits here in the alleyway, Abby and I run up the street, I grab the bag and Abby covers me with her knife."

"You got us elsewhere?" Rick asked him.

"You, T Dog, and Cas, right. You'll be in this alley here." Glenn explained, pointing at another alley down the street.

"Two blocks away? Why?" Cas spoke up.

"We may not be able to come up the same way. Walkers may cut us off. If that happens, we won't go back to Daryl. We'll go forward instead, all the way around to that alley where you guys are. Whichever direction we go, we got you in both places to cover us. Afterwards, we'll all meet back here." Glenn finished.

"Hey kid, what'd you do before all this?" Daryl asked him curiously.

"Delivered pizzas, why?"

We all just shared a look before getting up and getting ready to head out.

"Be careful." Cas said to me.

"I'm always careful." I responded, causing him to shoot me an unamused look. "I will, relax. You be careful, too." I said before turning and leaving with Daryl and Glenn.

As we made our way to the ladder, Daryl spoke up. "That you're boyfriend?"

"Who? Cas?" I asked him, confusion written across my face. He just nodded his head.

"No. He's just my friend." I said, before making my down the ladder after Glenn, Daryl following me.

We finally made our way down into the alley. I pulled my angel blade out while Daryl loaded his crossbow.

"You got some balls for a Chinaman." Daryl said.

"I'm Korean."

"Whatever." Daryl mumbled.

"Let's go." Glenn said, just before darting out into the street, with me hot on his heels.

I stabbed a walker in the head, before turning and stabbing another one. Glenn was quick to grab the bag of guns and Ricks sheriff's hat. We both turned and headed back towards Daryl when we noticed we couldn't keep going straight.

As we turned back into the alleyway, I noticed three guys beating up Daryl. They notice us as soon as we turn the corner.

"That's it! That's the bag, take it Vato! Take it! Take it!" One of them starts yelling.

One of the guys goes to grab Glenn but I quickly turn and punch him right in the nose, satisfied with the crunch I heard. Blood starts pouring out of it instantly. I turn back to the other guy, but he quickly smashes something over my head, causing me to fall to the ground, everything starting to fade to black.

"Son of a..." I groaned as I pulled myself to sit up, just seconds later.

Daryl glanced over at me and was quick to grab the kid and push him into the wall. I seen Rick, Cas, and T Dog running over and trying to get Daryl off of the kid.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Stop it." Rick said.

"I'm gonna kick your nuts up in your throat!" Daryl yelled at the kid.

"Let me go!" The kid yelled.

"Chill out." T Dog said to them as he came over and held out a hand to pull me up.

I seen him glance at my forehead and visibly wince. It was then that I felt the blood dripping down my face.

"What happened?" Cas asked, looking between Daryl and I. He was clearly unhappy about the gash on my forehead.

"They took Glenn. That little bastard and his little bastard homie friends. I'm gonna stomp your ass!" Daryl yelled.

Rick just ignored him and turned to me. "Are you okay?" He asked me, concern on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Alright, let's get to the lab, go!" Rick said, taking the lead. T Dog and Cas grabbed the boy, and Daryl stayed beside of me.

We made it back into the building and T Dog shoved the boy into the chair, all of us standing around him. Cas quickly found some type of cloth and water for me to clean the large cut on my forehead. Fortunately, it wasn't deep enough to need stitches.

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went." Rick said, calmly.

"I ain't tellin you nothing."

"Jesus, man. What the hell happened back there?" T Dog asked Daryl.

"I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me."

"You're the one who jumped me, puto, screaming about trying to find his brother like its my damn fault." The boy yelled.

"They took Glenn. Could've taken Merle, too." Daryl said.

"Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't name my dog Merle." The boy laughed.

Rick quickly grabs a hold of Daryl as he goes to kick him. "Damn it, Daryl. Back off."

Daryl walks over and pulls out Merle's hand, at the same time that I pulled out my blade.

"Wanna see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" Daryl said, showing him the hand.

The kid quickly jumped up and backed into the wall. I took my opportunity to hold my blade against his neck, just to scare him. Daryl walked up beside of me.

"You wanna keep playing? Cause we'll play." I said, giving him an icy glare.

"Yeah, start with the feet this time." Daryl threatened the boy.

Rick quickly grabbed Daryl, Cas grabbing me.

"The men you were with took our friend. All we want to do is talk to them, see if we can work something out." Rick explained.

Daryl and I both shared a smirk as the kid eagerly nodded his head and looked at the both of us with a terrified look.